Elkhart Lake last weekend

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
Went to the Superbike races at Road America last weekend.I still cant believe how fast those guys are and the rain doesnt even slow them down. If you get a chance to go to one of the Suzuki weekends do so. It will make you glad you own one. Free tickets for both days. Feed you both days. Free dyno runs.Its a great deal. Thanks Suzuki.

<!--EDIT|hooken203
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118627359 -->

I love going to the races. Sounds like you had a good time. Where are the pics?
smile.gif
I always seem to fill up my flashcard when I go.

Pics Pics Pics... did I ask where the Pics are?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sounds like you had a blast.

laugh.gif

bout time you post on that kev.
cool.gif

where are the sidecar pics I looked at your place?

WWJD glad you liked em. I need to talk to you more about the track day you did up there. I was thinking turbo busa or big bore kit but now Im thinking track bike. Fstbusa the side cars are in there I just looked. When are we doing another Iowa ride? 600 miles or more in one day? You guys wear me out.

WWJD glad you liked em. I need to talk to you more about the track day you did up there. I was thinking turbo busa or big bore kit but now Im thinking track bike. Fstbusa the side cars are in there I just looked. When are we doing another Iowa ride? 600 miles or more in one day? You guys wear me out.
plan in the 17th of july. Thats when most people can do it. Hope you can make it. If not I know I can go another time so you can get a good ride in on a day and I"m sure greg can go also.

I must have missed those sidecar pics... didn't seem em in there.

we can if you want. greg you up for a couple weekends in a row? I am.

I'm thinking this is the same thing we will get in Copper Mountain at the meet & greet in August? Hope so. I believe it will be super motard racing up there but it sure would be nice to get the free-bees....not sure about the dyno runs at 9000'. I'll skip that so I can go on believing my bike is making the "big power".
tounge.gif

Back