~~edelbrock gasgacinch~~

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
Can anyone buy this locally? Will gladly pay for the product and shipping charges. Went online...$14.95 for shipping/handling! Forget it!

hogger...

Edelbrock GasgacinchThe absolute best way to seal your new gaskets.

Edelbrock's Gasgacinch ensures proper sealing of all gaskets used in a manifold installation. It's also effective on water pump, oil pan, and valve cover gaskets. It allows easy gasket removal during parts disassembly, is water and oil-resistant, and comes in resealable 4 oz. containers.

edl_9300_m.jpg

did you check all you local speed/hot rod shops?  They tend to carry that type of stuff around here.
I live in an area where that stuff is just not around. Have the usual auto stores though.

This product highly recommended by a coworker who builds engines and things. He was all out or he would of let me use it.

hogger...

Can anyone buy this locally? Will gladly pay for the product and shipping charges. Went online...$14.95 for shipping/handling! Forget it!

hogger...

Edelbrock GasgacinchThe absolute best way to seal your new gaskets.

Edelbrock's Gasgacinch ensures proper sealing of all gaskets used in a manifold installation. It's also effective on water pump, oil pan, and valve cover gaskets. It allows easy gasket removal during parts disassembly, is water and oil-resistant, and comes in resealable 4 oz. containers.
I think that stuff may be considered Hazmat, but I priced it at:

Jegs High Performance Shop

Stuff is $4.99, and about $10 for shipping. Looks like it's gonna cost you $15 no matter what.

It'd cost me at least $5 postage to send it, let alone the foot work and gas. I'd just order it if you can't get it local if I were you.

Back