EBC brakes for 2019 busa

Diggi

Registered
Hey guys!!!!
I checked out the threads reagrding changeover to EBC brakes. Most are quite old though.
I want to put the extreme pros on the front.
But my dealer here in india says that EBC doesnt make the extreme pros for busa. Is that true?
If they do make plz tell me the country and city where they are available cz they will have to be imported anyways
Also...how are they compared to HH in terms of performance? (HH are available)
I like max bite on the brake from the moment brakes are applied and it should feel like a wall cz i do hard braking mostly. Stop on a dime mostly
All inputs and recommendations are welcome.

Not sure about "extreme pros" feel/performance. I also cannot comment on the difference between EBC pads and stock because I bought my bike with stainless steel lines and EBC HH pads already on it :super:

I like my setup, but I still think it should stop faster.

Hey guys!!!!
I checked out the threads reagrding changeover to EBC brakes. Most are quite old though.
I want to put the extreme pros on the front.
But my dealer here in india says that EBC doesnt make the extreme pros for busa. Is that true?
If they do make plz tell me the country and city where they are available cz they will have to be imported anyways
Also...how are they compared to HH in terms of performance? (HH are available)
I like max bite on the brake from the moment brakes are applied and it should feel like a wall cz i do hard braking mostly. Stop on a dime mostly
All inputs and recommendations are welcome.
Not true. Extreme Pros do come for the Busa. I run em and like em a lot. Part number EPFA447HH. The only come for the front though. Have to run HH in the back.

Diggi, You need a new dealer. Or they're just lazy & don't want your business.

(enter page 526)

Enter this in google EBC EPFA447HH, search, order, done. (the part number has to have the prefix EP in it to be Extreme Pro)

08-12 Busa: EBC EPFA379HH
13+ Busa: EBC EPFA447HH

Sold a lot of these back in the day and currently run these on my own Busa(s). They are a more aggressive pad than the standard HH sintered pad. Give 'em a try. Downside is they 2x expensive as normal Sintered HH. Here in USA, they are usually about $80USD per rotor retail. (Amazon ~$58USD).

EBC-447.JPG

EBC-ExtremePro.JPG

Back