Earthquake!!!

slash

Registered
It in not bad enough that we have over a foot of snow! Last night at 4am i get rattled out of bed, dogs barking, kids crying! we thought a car hit the house!!!

We are 3 miles from the epicenter!

WTF!!!

BTW... checked the busa, she's okay:thumbsup:

Magnitude 3.8 - ILLINOIS

yeah, the world is going to hell quicker than imagined, better visit yellowstone soon, you dont wanna see that place get some seismic activity :whistle:

glad everything is ok :beerchug: we didn't feel anything this far down

Glad you're okay, bro!

Funny...people used to use that as a reason to not move to California.

I think the fault that stretches down the center of the country is larger than San Andreas, no? :whistle:

Glad you're okay, bro!

Funny...people used to use that as a reason to not move to California.

I think the fault that stretches down the center of the country is larger than San Andreas, no? :whistle:

Thanks!:cheerleader:

there is alot of crazy info on that link i posted, probably an answer to the fault question too or a map..

WHOA... this registered in my e-mail this morning.. I just now went and looked at it!!

Magnitude 3.8 - ILLINOIS

It's the New Madrid Fault line.. it basically would split the USA in half if it wanted to.

We had a small quake here last summer. I have a well thats 28 feet deep into a spring. I have always had cool and clear water in the house for the past 23 years. After the quake my water was black for a week with black sand and smashed up shale in the water. If I put 5 inchs of water in the tub you could not see the bottom. Im sure glad it cleared back up, quakes can mess things up for sure.

Happy you, yours and the bike are not buried under rubble.

It is strange all these events haapening....???

kinda goes hand in hand with the one that just happened a couple of weeks ago in ok...glad your ok, did it shake ya pretty good?

Interesting... Haiti, then Oklahoma, then Illinois? I know there are more than two plates in play here but it definitely shows signs of stress in a particular region and possibly more events a-brewing.

Sunday December 23rd, 2012 ?

- Signs of the End![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope y'all got lots of G&A
attachment.php

it didnt shake that bad, felt like a truck hitting the house, we thought a snow plow or something rammed us, then it was all over. It was a VERY strange feeling.

Back