Earthquake just now.

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
We just had a nice long rolling earthquake here is Socal. lasted long but not too harsh. went back and forth for at least a minute.
Looking for info now.
I have really gotten too used to these things. It almost tipped over my beer, which would have really been scary. :laugh:
Bubba

Last edited:
Earthquake

Strong earthquake hits Baja California - CNN.com

Okay, Okay. It's Easter and I'm sitting at my desk at work, here in Phoenix.

I just felt the earthquake that's breaking news...

That's quite a ways away.

I may have to have Lamb go see if my house is still standing in San Diego.

:please:

Nice. Did not feel it up here in Oregon but ours will be here soon enough probably. One of these days the whole west coast might get a good one.

Re: Earthquake

Whoa...holy double-posting, Batman.

Last edited:

Bubba...you doin' okay?

Literally sitting here composing letters as follow-up from the show and the door to the office starts swaying...

Blonde on a Busa (Dawn) gave me some 'beads' a few days ago which are hanging on the door latch...they were swingin'!

It's a long way from here to NW Baja Cali.

Bubba...you doin' okay?

Yes, thank you. It was a real long back and forth movement, we were just getting the tail end of it. I think you should call Lamb or Adam and see if all are Okay down there.
Let us know.
Bubba

hope all of you guys are ok over there! everyone please check in :beerchug:

Yes, thank you. It was a real long back and forth movement, we were just getting the tail end of it. I think you should call Lamb or Adam and see if all are Okay down there.
Let us know.
Bubba

...and I think you should hold on to your beer tighter.

Dang, you're bossy.

:rofl:

I sent Lamb a text and have left a voice mail for Adam d'Hoon. Maybe they're all swimming toward Honolulu right 'bout now...

:whistle:

...and I think you should hold on to your beer tighter.

Dang, you're bossy.

:rofl:

I sent Lamb a text and have left a voice mail for Adam d'Hoon. Maybe they're all swimming toward Honolulu right 'bout now...

:whistle:

Yes, I was also worried about PAT, as I have not done the Kickstand mod.:laugh:

I KEEEL YOU NOW!!!

Bubba

Yes, I was also worried about PAT, as I have not done the Kickstand mod.:laugh:

I KEEEL YOU NOW!!!

Bubba

Doomed without that kickstand mod.

Have you considered getting yourself a rear-stand? :whistle: :rofl:

You are such a hoon. :whistle:

Earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a real good roller at 3:40 PM today. I was just about to go out on the 'Busa. That could have been a catastrophic ride. 6.9 on the scale so far, waiting for corrected reading. Cell phone service was also knocked out for 45 minutes. The rolling lasted for 20-30 seconds. The whole house was twisting.

Doomed without that kickstand mod.

Have you considered getting yourself a rear-stand? :whistle: :rofl:

You are such a hoon. :whistle:

Consider it done, I will have to try and find a good friend who can get me a deal on one. I already have the funds allocated for a few things, like a Chatterbox, a baseball hat rearstand and ASV shorties. If I only knew how and who?:whistle:

I will Be Keeeeeeling you Now.

Bubba, AKA Stands with a List.

Re: Earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a real good roller at 3:40 PM today. I was just about to go out on the 'Busa. That could have been a catastrophic ride. 6.9 on the scale so far, waiting for corrected reading. Cell phone service was also knocked out for 45 minutes. The rolling lasted for 20-30 seconds. The whole house was twisting.

That's why you are late breaking news:laugh:

Glad you are Okay, Ron.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Back