Just Checking In

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Hello to everyone. I didn't actually think anyone noticed that I haven't been around much lately, but I guess a few people did.

It is weird because I really haven't been riding much lately. Been working much more like most, which has limited my time to hop on as much.

I figured with so much going on I should at least pop in a say "hi".

It has been a rough year for riding for several guys that I know. Within the last year, there have been at least 4 guys that I know from riding/racing, that have gotten killed. I think it has really put a damper on my riding. That coupled with my normal riding friends selling and/or wrecking their bikes, has just been a bit much.

I really need to give my bike some attention. I looked at it the other day and noticed my back tire was flat & I haven't even put it up on the stand to check it out yet. That is pretty sad.

Maybe I just need to get out and ride a few weeks & get out of this "funk" I seem to be in.

Overall though, life is good, just busy with work, which is a good problem to have right about now. Now I just need to get back to riding & enjoying my bike once again.

I hope all is well with everyone.

RIP to Don & my prayers to his family.

:welcome: back. All kinds of guys in Texas signing on. Glad to see you back in here and I'm sorry about all the bad things going on. There will be better days ahead.

Good to see you pop in. That bike needs some attention.

I know personally when I get in a funk the best cure is a bit of the twisties, but everyone has their own fix. :beerchug:

:welcome: back.
There have been several new members pop up lately from TX. Seems at least 1 was asking about riders around H-Town...thought of you down that way.

Back