Keeping things in check

I'm here.... school starts on Thursday, our first volleyball game is Tuesday.... other than that.. just enjoying life!

still hanging in there, more working than riding. the Colorado/New Mexico trip was awesome. sucked coming back to 100 degree temps.

I'm here, or am I
rock.gif
...maybe I'm not here, or maybe I could be .....or maybe I was here, and now I'm somewhere else...hmmmmmm....boy that's a tough one.....or are we all "after-images" of what "was" before we got "on" our Hayabusa's and took off
rock.gif
.....hmmm....I dunno Doug.....that's a toughie.....but I'm glad "You're here" even if "I'm not"....yah, that's the ticket.....

rock.gif

Working Dog Watch for the KCPD throws me off, when I'm not working everybody else is, would like to meet up with some of the local Org. guys. Thanks for asking.
thumb_up.gif

I'm here front and center. Got myself in a heap of trouble, but other than that, I'm ok.

Back from a Colorado B I K E trip! Excellent weather and roads made for a great experience...

Dan and I are both here and doing well. Busy summer, though. I'll be glad when school starts.

Still here, still good. Only on-line during work hours, otherwise busy riding, mowing, honey-do's, etc
beerchug.gif

Keeping things simple here in the Pacific Northwest. It's supposed to be 87 degrees tomorrow! The kids are healthy, the Busa is running great, and bills are getting paid so Mrs. Wingding is happy. And if she's happy well....;-)

I'm here and doin' fine...but that dude from OKC is gonna get a a$$ whoppin' for not getting back to me. He comes to my neck of the woods (San Mateo is about 30 miles from me) and does he call.....

guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif
cAP

guns.gif

guns.gif

I'm here and doin' fine...but that dude from OKC is gonna get a a$$ whoppin' for not getting back to me. He comes to my neck of the woods (San Mateo is about 30 miles from me) and does he call.....

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif
 cAP
There is a whole thread on this... I told everyone that I was coming to Cali......

guns.gif

guns.gif

Back