Dyno'd the Bike today

All I know is I just rode Chris' bike and it is @#&!ing nasty. I love it!!!!!!!
Heh.. Thank god my big ass got the faster bike.. At least we're even now.. I was getting sick of you passing me all the time.

Time to go on a diet
biggrin.gif

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif
 God I love that Color !!!!!!!  Really want to Trade my 06...
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

I Officialy HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

banghead.gif

Another reason not to bother with a power commander... just buy an R77 and off you go
smile.gif

Can you feel the dip in torque before 4000 rpm when riding? It looks like a big hole?

What's your altitude...? I will dyno mine as soon as I hit 1000 miles. I'm at 5800+' and can barely lift the front. I envy you guys at sea level... Try riding in mode B all day... That has to be a pretty good comparison

I think we're only a couple hundred feet above sea level here.

I will redyno at 1K as well, just to see if she broke in any better.

I have the same bike, same color, same pipe, and the same feeling about disabling the O2 and installing a PC. The bike runs great and I will wait for new high tech tune by way of reflashing stock ECU and then see if a few more ponnies can be released.

I have the same bike, same color, same pipe, and the same feeling about disabling the O2 and installing a PC. The bike runs great and I will wait for new high tech tune by way of reflashing stock ECU and then see if a few more ponnies can be released.
Is that a reality yet. Will there be a day when we can plug a USB cable in and copy maps in and tune like the aftermarket?

Back