Dyno'd AT LAST!

purple also my fav. , your bike looks very cool , thanks for sharing (between trioval dualexit carbon looks awesome)

Those are some good #s !!!
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

One of these days I'll get mine tuned as well  
winkold.gif
Now why does the fact your not "tuned" surprise me. Rubber budget got you broke
rock.gif
whistling.gif

Good dyno pull psychoticide. Got mine tuned by JC and she runs great. I really feel it in the low/mid range which is where I wanted it improved for twisties. I still use the generic map for around town and mileage. I switch to custom map for weekends.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks!

Now to find a better place for the license plate...  anyone have any problems with the swingarm mount?
I have a brand new in the box swing arm mount for the right (non-sprocket) side. Got tired of waiting for it from manufacturer so I went with a mount on the sprocket side exhaust mount hole. I have a single sided exhaust and feel the bike is now "balanced" again. PM me if your interested. I will try to get pics/info up in classifieds this week with some other items... like a brand new Snap-on tool box...
wowold.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks!

Now to find a better place for the license plate... anyone have any problems with the swingarm mount?
I have a brand new in the box swing arm mount for the right (non-sprocket) side. Got tired of waiting for it from manufacturer so I went with a mount on the sprocket side exhaust mount hole. I have a single sided exhaust and feel the bike is now "balanced" again. PM me if your interested. I will try to get pics/info up in classifieds this week with some other items... like a brand new Snap-on tool box...
wowold.gif
Actually, I was looking for something also on the sprocket side. I am very interested in where you got your exhaust hole plate mount. Also, how much $$$?

could you post the difference in fuel mileage after you get a read on it? anyone else ?

beerchug.gif
Thanks!

Now to find a better place for the license plate...  anyone have any problems with the swingarm mount?
wowold.gif
Actually, I was looking for something also on the sprocket side.  I am very interested in where you got your exhaust hole plate mount.  Also, how much $$$?

Site sponser btw.

I'll try to get some new pics up soon.

could you post the difference in fuel mileage after you get a read on it?  anyone else ?
For me:

Stock Exhaust (slip ons) w/ PCIII generic map w/ OEM filter - 40
Full Exhaust w/ PCIII generic map w/ OEM filter - 35
Full Exhaust w/ PCIII custom map w/ PiperX street filter - 29

Pay to Play

beerchug.gif
Thanks!

wowold.gif
Actually, I was looking for something also on the sprocket side.  I am very interested in where you got your exhaust hole plate mount.  Also, how much $$$?
Finally got a pic so here you go. BTW - also have the tool box and plate mount listed in the classifieds.

MyMountEdit.JPG

Back