Dyno'd AT LAST!

psychoticide

Registered
I finally had my bike tuned. Everyone was, of course, right. The tune does make a big difference. The only thing done to the bike is the yoshi full 4-2-1 TRS Carbon fiber exhaust...that is it. Please take a look at what I dyno'd and tell me if everything looks ok...fuel/air...stuff like that. I am pretty happy with the numbers for what I have done to it.

2004HayabusaDynoTune.jpg

I had to save it to view it.

155hp to 164hp and 93tq to 99tq ... purrty darn good thar!

ThumbsUp.gif

gaining almost 10 extra ponies is a success in my book......
beerchug.gif

Nice runs bro... Good torque as well... How does your exhaust sound, got any clips? Nice temp in the dyno booth as well... my final run with numbers was at over 100F in the booth since its VERY small and not ventilated...

Thanks! For whatever reason, I haven't seen too many of the black/purple busas. Even on here, I have just seen a couple. Either people hate the colors or they have all been wrecked....who knows. LOL

That is because with all that black in there it is so dang fast you don't see 'em!
Great looking bike
thumb_up.gif

black and purple is def the fastest color!!! they were only made in 04 for the pure reason people couldnt handle the insane power and speed the blk/purples put out.

ps... i own a black and purple too...
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Back