Dyno Day

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
Had the busa dyno'd today. With the Bazzaz slip on map it made 163hp and 97tq. Its real rich in the upper RPMs. Kinda on lunch right now(its about 7 bikes that are getting tuned), then the tuning begains. I'll post the final numbers, and print out later today
Posted via Mobile Device

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

The tuner had some software issuse so no tune and no print out :cry:

Atleast I found out the bazzaz tune wont kill my bike, and got to see what kind of power my bike makes for free.

I will still get a dyno tune in the coming weeks, and Im guessing at an even more discounted price.

Whats you thoughts of the Bazzaz AFM ? The dyno numbers you have seem lower then stock SAE numbers. Stock is around 170 to 175 range ( depends on the dyno ). Keep us posted...

Whats you thoughts of the Bazzaz AFM ? The dyno numbers you have seem lower then stock SAE numbers. Stock is around 170 to 175 range ( depends on the dyno ). Keep us posted...

Actually those numbers are VERY GOOD for a gen 1. Stock they usually do around 155-160 at the wheel

I thought the number was kinda high for being wheel HP. I thought stock busa(genI) put down 150-155 to the wheel. Other thought the same about their bikes. I should be getting a print out by email in a coupe days.

The Z-AFM was hard to tune on the street from 3k-9k rpm I got decent readings up to about 50% throttle. I wasn't able to get anything more, and a couple time I got up to 130mph. think it may have been easier on a 600 maybe. With out a track or a dyno, its next to impossible to get a full map. Also it seems to want to run super rich. At one point the bike didn't run up past 4k because it was adding 50% more fuel. I have a friend that had one on his race R6 and he said the same thing wanted to run super rich.

Last edited:
Here's the dyno graph. Hasn't been tuned yet, but Im working on setting a date to do so.

I dont know whats up with the dip but I dont fill it while riding. power seems smooth from 2500-up.

1-16-110.jpg

Last edited:
Back