I am getting busa dyno-tuned tomorrow..

edcop

Banned
My BMC race air-filter arrived today and I have an appointment tomorrow at 10am to have my 08 busa dyno-tuned for $350.
I have a full dual TiForce exhaust, PC3 and BMC race air filter.
Right now all I have is a map downloaded from the internet.

Part of me feels like chickening out about the dyno-tune tomorrow and part of me feels like going thru with it, I guess its a trust issue having someone i know nothing about doing a dyno-tune on my bike for $350.

All the sell is ducati's but I have heard good things about them and have seen there dyno and it looks state of the art.

Kinda nervous.:laugh:

stick around watch and ask questions.
I always let people watch and ask taht is part of the fun.
the best parts is partial throttle load tuning you can hear the purring:thumbsup:

If the tuner is good, you'll know. The bike will be smoother, more responsive, have no flat spots in the throttle, and you'll notice a little more power. A good tuner will get you about 10hp, 5 trq, with those mods, ballpark numbers.
If it's done right, you'll be happy.

Just remember, if there is a time when you want the engine to let go at 10k rpm it is when it is on the dyno and not when your riding down the highway. These motors are stout, after the first five minutes you will relax and enjoy the show.

Did mine three weeks ago , got 185Hp on the rear wheel.
Full alien head system exhaust and BMC airfilter , nothing else

Well, today is the day I get my bike dyno-tuned.
It is now 8:47am and my appointment is at 10:00am on this day [Wednesday] June 1st, 2011:laugh:

I will give a full report when i get back with pictures and videos if possible.

Are you in VA by any chance? The shop that works on my Busa is in Yorktown and they are a Ducati shop...great bunch to work with and the only shop I've ever trusted to work on my baby...just thought I'd see if that's who you're going to see to rest your fears a bit :)

Johnnycheese, when are you going to do the right thing and open a shop here in Florida? Texas has had enough of you, come get some orange juice!:cheerleader:

Back