Since I Am Getting A New Rear Tire Tomorrow...

get rolling 3mph stab the clutch and full throttle,,,, shifting into second right away and if you have time try to shift into 3rd and ride it out to redline for a looooonggggggg burnout.
Of course 6 inches longer in the rear and 16/42 gearing helps.
tounge.gif

if i didnt have 2 drive/ride 25 miles 2 get my tires put on i would do that as well.
Go for it..heck...I hadta go 45 miles south the next morning...besides...I know many a rider who's ridden far further than 25miles on "cords showing"...ya just can't horse around on "cords showing"...and you gotta burn that rubber down real good before ya get to "cords".

So go do yerself a nice big old smokey whilst the opportunity presents itself and post up the pic.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

sad thing is.. the cord IS showing down the middle... lol. my burnout will last 10 secs b 4 the rear tire blows.. haha

LOL thats some funny shid rubbah.

For some reason when i do my burnouts i always end up fight to keept the bike from shooting foward. i got some vid cant wait to get home to throw it up...

Hell yeah. That's a nice smoke show. I have yet to do a burnout on my busa...its brand new though.

Back