I am getting old

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to share with you. Our only child turned 13 today. We now have a teenager. We paid to have a limo pick him and 8 or 9 of his friends up at school and take them to a pizza party. All he asked for was sparring gear so we got him a complete set of Macho sparring gear in electric blue and a couple of Xbox games that he had been hinting about.
He is an orange belt in TaeKwonDo and is starting to be very good. His technique is sold and he is fast. Both his mother and I are Black Belts so we hold him to a little higher standard than his fellow students.

Oh well just wanted to share.

Don

Sounds like a good kid, Don. Martial arts, as you well know, are great for anybody's character. As far as being old, my youngest turns 22 in a month, and my oldest will be 26 in two months
wow.gif

tell him happy birthday day from Texas. I know the getting old feeling my son turns 15 on the 23rd.

I can feel your pain...My oldest child turned 22 at the end of Feb.

What cool parents to have him and some friend picked up in a limo....I bet he had the best birthday!

Happy BirthDay!

Guess I shouldn't say anything negative, My oldest is 28. My youngest is 11. I have a 3 year old Grandson.
all_coholic.gif
lurk.gif

congrats...tell him happy b-day from Illinois
beerchug.gif

no kids here so i am refusing to get old
laugh.gif

Happy birthday to him. I feel your pain, 2 girls, 16 and 14, my, where are all of these gray hairs coming from.  
biggrin.gif

I understand your pain Don, but it could be worse. Here's my 14 year old. I have GOT to quit feeding this kid! This is from the promotion program when he got his Ni-Dan in Isshinryu.

Dan

Dan___Matthew_Standard_e_mail_view.jpg

Back