Got bike dyno'd and tuned.

erikm12

Registered
Finally made it up to Cycle Connections in Md. Shawn tuned my bike for me and did a great job.
I gained 7hp and 5lb's of tourqe. Ended up with 178.8 and 85 tq I think. Thought the tq was a little low but really went up to make sure my AFR was ok. Anything more was icing. Really good ppl and would reccommend them to anyone.

Don't worry about the numbers, each dyno is different. The main thing you will notice is how smooth your bike is after a good tune. Ride and enjoy..:thumbsup:

AF ratio was 12.53 and is now 12.82.
Only mod is a full r77 system. Thats why I wanted it tuned in case it was a little lean.
Its a gen 2 and I was happy before I went up. It did smooth everything out which kinda suprised me, even after reading it from a lot of different ppl.

AF ratio was 12.53 and is now 12.82.
Only mod is a full r77 system. Thats why I wanted it tuned in case it was a little lean.
Its a gen 2 and I was happy before I went up. It did smooth everything out which kinda suprised me, even after reading it from a lot of different ppl.

Gen2??

Your numbers are off a good bit especially the torque number. I would think even on a stingy dyne that you would be above 100lb/ft.

Yeah I was thinking the same about the tourqe #. It is a stingy dyno like a few on here have posted.
Lucky for me the bike is fast enough as it is..:)

His dyno is a land and sea dyno...so it isn't comparable to a dynojet. As long as it shows gains from the starting numbers is all that matters.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back