Dyno in Toledo

Johnny cheese. Your hijacking this thread with a "my **** is bigger than yours" attitude. I'm assuming the people in that area have no other place to go. At least they can get some info on their setup. Play nice!

I could not have said it any better, thank you sir.

We are not the only tune shop in town, we got two others withn 45 miles of us so, but we have been doing this for going on eight years, and steve my tech has over 30 years of doing what he loves, which is racing and modding bikes, be it his own or one of my customers.

I just want to say that I had my bike done on the 15th and it is as smooth as glass now!! I would highly reccomend anyone in the area to go see them at Honda East In Maumee. The guy that does the work really knows what he is doing. Thanks Paul.

Ron

Winter bump.

so many tuners argueing how about one of you move lets say down the street from me and bring your dynojet also (almost postive the closest dyno is around two+ hours away)

anyways don't forget to post some dyno sheets from the open house

havent been to toledo since i did all the electronics upgrade at the libray like 11-12 years ago..

havent been to toledo since i did all the electronics upgrade at the libray like 11-12 years ago..

Not missing much, cold, 50% chance of rain everyday from oct-april, summer we get a break then right back into it.

Two things make it in Toledo, Mexican food, and bikes.

Maximum Performance Cycles
1036 W. Laskey
Toledo, OH 43612
419-269-1300
Mike Caputo - Owner

If you want a good Dyno Tune, call em up and tell em Guy sent you.

Guy

its a katana frame but it has a 89 1127 motor with 34mm mikuni cv carbs with factory pro jet kit. what kind of price do you think it would cost?

Steve is my tuner, without even taking a look at the bike, he's guessing about 6+hours to get it tuned and thats if these carbs wont put up a fight, he remembers the last big motor he did above a 1120 needed 38mm carbs to run from top to bottom.

Hey Paulie, do you guys get busy in the spring? Im waiting for my full system and then i'll be visiting you.

Hey Paulie, do you guys get busy in the spring? Im waiting for my full system and then i'll be visiting you.

If you call in and set up a date you can get right in, but yes we get very busy in the spring time, last year I believe we did around 60ish bikes.

Back