Dyno in Toledo

Well people we got a open house coming up this Saturday, Dynoshootout BRING IT ON!!!!!

I know we got a few guys from Chicago and Cleveland making the trip, pm for the link!!!!

BOOOOOO i won't be home for this open house. Plus i wouldn't wanna dyno my little busa anyways!

Hey,
Can you tune a unit without a power commander?
But the unit is set up for the ecu no power commander! ! ! ! ! !
Thankx,
P.S. Your dyno tuner i hope is more gentle:poke: on a customers unit than the
service dept:laugh: is I assume!

Hey,
Can you tune a unit without a power commander?
But the unit is set up for the ecu no power commander! ! ! ! ! !
Thankx,
P.S. Your dyno tuner i hope is more gentle:poke: on a customers unit than the
service dept:laugh: is I assume!

????????????You need a PC-3 or PC-5 to do a tune, ours is a Dynojet, I cant tune a ECM.

What????
come on I do Screaming eagal ecm Motec Mircotech megasquirt..........Etc Etc.
please don't call yourself a tuner

Here at the dealership I can call my tech that, and as long as he has the software he can tune it, but not a STOCK bike.

Maddogs_1340 are you local? as long as you can get the bike here we should be able to do it pretty fast, call ahead and ask for brian in service or paulie in parts, I can connect you to the right channels. But we would need the bike for 4+hours to do it, $275+tax.

419-891-1230 ext33

Thanks,Mr, Johnnycheese
I was just curious if they could do a stock ecu.Well there service department
IMO is not up to my standards. No offense but my white 09 busa's right side panel has a missing ( broke) tab to prove it.
Not to slam any one but it's not been made right yet by randy in service @H.E.
Good day.
P.S.Mr,Johnnycheese what would per say you get for a complete tune.Thanks

What????
come on I do Screaming eagal ecm Motec Mircotech megasquirt..........Etc Etc.
please don't call yourself a tuner

I checked on your fairing issue- it's still on order but is back ordered, my rep cant give me a release date at this time or I could tell you when to see it.

So how about we all just calm down.

Here at the dealership I can call my tech that, and as long as he has the software he can tune it, but not a STOCK bike.

Maddogs_1340 are you local? as long as you can get the bike here we should be able to do it pretty fast, call ahead and ask for brian in service or paulie in parts, I can connect you to the right channels. But we would need the bike for 4+hours to do it, $275+tax.

419-891-1230 ext33

nor call your tech a tuner either
either you can tune or you can't simple as that.
I bet your "TECH" uses a tuning link to boot:rofl:

Johnny cheese. Your hijacking this thread with a "my **** is bigger than yours" attitude. I'm assuming the people in that area have no other place to go. At least they can get some info on their setup. Play nice!

Back