Dyno in Toledo

Paulie1300

Registered
Anybody want some Dyno time in or around Toledo?

I can hook you up with some time, we got a Dynojet and a tech that is Dynojet Cert.

Call me or Pm me
419-891-1230 ext 33
Paulie

I think its one of those Ninja shops. Cant be seen and no name

Honda East in Maumee, sorry for the late response, but I was doing this at home and just now and able to do this at work now.

I just want to say that I had my bike done on the 15th and it is as smooth as glass now!! I would highly reccomend anyone in the area to go see them at Honda East In Maumee. The guy that does the work really knows what he is doing. Thanks Paul.

Ron

I just want to say that I had my bike done on the 15th and it is as smooth as glass now!! I would highly reccomend anyone in the area to go see them at Honda East In Maumee. The guy that does the work really knows what he is doing. Thanks Paul.

Ron

Thats what we love to hear:thumbsup:

Paulie is a weird dude, stay far away............................................................................................................just kidding :welcome::beerchug:

Paulie is a weird dude, stay far away............................................................................................................just kidding :welcome::beerchug:

If he drinks the Toledo water, I'd stay faaaaarrr away from him.:poke::laugh:

What's wrong with the water?!?!? It's our POS mayor you have to watch out for. Soon he'll be taxing the amount of exhaust fumes each bike emits!!!:rofl::rofl:

Back