Dunlop Q2's shipped $225 "SWEET"

Holy sheet...jeez SteveO, do I need to get another set...

Holy sheet...jeez SteveO, do I need to get another set...

I don't think you'll ever find them for less. It's always good to have a spare set in the garage. You never know when you'll pick up a nail and need a spare! I always keep an extra set handy!

Dang, I just ordered the dunlop roadsmart monday 250.00 after taxes. I priced the Q2's the sale price was 270 per set before tax. Too late again :banghead:

hmmm..... my pures are on their last leg....

Keven, I don't think you'll be disappointed. The Q's are by far my favorite street/track tire.

Are they a lot better than the Qualifiers ? I LOVE my Qualifiers, but was going to give the Corsa III's a try, no real reason why just wanted to.

The Q2 is a step up from the original Q with dual compound. The test riders for Dunlop ran 3 seconds a lap faster on the Q2 than on the Q. At race pace, that is a huge advantage.

Other than fantastic grip, I find the Q's have the best feel of any street tire I've tried.

Corsa III's are great tires as well. I've ran both and I'd say the Corsa III is no match in comparison with the Q's!

Hmm. I guess I'm the only one that can't find the deal. :(

I need new tires too.

Okay, figured it out. I'm good to go now :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up Tufbusa!! Just ordered a set as well.....$226.95 for the pair door to door!!!! Great deal!

Keven, I don't think you'll be disappointed. The Q's are by far my favorite street/track tire.

The Q2 is a step up from the original Q with dual compound. The test riders for Dunlop ran 3 seconds a lap faster on the Q2 than on the Q. At race pace, that is a huge advantage.

Other than fantastic grip, I find the Q's have the best feel of any street tire I've tried.

Corsa III's are great tires as well. I've ran both and I'd say the Corsa III is no match in comparison with the Q's!
Thanks Tuf, no need to try the Corsa's then !!

Back