Dunlop Q2's $222.97 OTD Competition Acc 3/8/11

Thanks for posting this and thanks to Tufbusa for finding this. These are the exact tires i was looking around for!:bowdown::thumbsup::beerchug:

Riders discount has them for under under $200 shipped

120/70 + 190/55 combo = $199

Riders discount has them for under under $200 shipped

120/70 + 190/55 combo = $199

link?

And has anyone ridden the pilot power and these? Which is better? I do like the pilots I have but realize that getting an extra set of tires cant hurt :whistle:

link?

And has anyone ridden the pilot power and these? Which is better? I do like the pilots I have but realize that getting an extra set of tires cant hurt :whistle:

I was running the 2CTs on my busa before I picked up a nail and ruined the rear. Switched to a half used set of Q2's I had been using on my track bike after that. I can't really explain it but I just never really had the faith in the Michelins as I do in the Dunlops. Probably just an overall characteristic of the tire clashing with a personal preference. Also at the time I was reading/hearing about a few too many incidents of the Michelins magically letting go at inopportune times. Now days, after what I've done on the track with a set of Q2s I feel very confident they can handle anything I throw at them on the street.

just called to order.. and.. had to leave a message.. they are $195 shipped.. that is the best price by fair I have seen anywhere and I have been searching for tires..

I was running the 2CTs on my busa before I picked up a nail and ruined the rear. Switched to a half used set of Q2's I had been using on my track bike after that. I can't really explain it but I just never really had the faith in the Michelins as I do in the Dunlops. Probably just an overall characteristic of the tire clashing with a personal preference. Also at the time I was reading/hearing about a few too many incidents of the Michelins magically letting go at inopportune times. Now days, after what I've done on the track with a set of Q2s I feel very confident they can handle anything I throw at them on the street.

I have pilot pure's right now on my busa... almost gone! I dont like them very much. It wasnt a bad tire, but I never felt confident with it. It would squirm and slide under aggressive riding. I even pushed the front tire at 110 mph coming out of a corner.... scared the crap out of me! When I ran BT002's I never had this issue on the busa. The busa will be getting a set of Q2's on it in the next week or so. But I have a set of Q2's on my 2009 1k and love them. I know the 1k is lighter then the busa, but riding them back to back, I feel more confident in them then the Pures! I rode the same set of Q2's at a VIR trackday on my 09 1k... and it made me a believer in them! I even almost made it to the advance group on them.... They stick and have great feed back!

just called to order.. and.. had to leave a message.. they are $195 shipped.. that is the best price by fair I have seen anywhere and I have been searching for tires..

I too left a message on there machine! I have 2 sets ready to go for each bike I have... but I want to make sure I have a set in waiting when I done with the set I am putting on soon!

I have pilot pure's right now on my busa... almost gone! I dont like them very much. It wasnt a bad tire, but I never felt confident with it. It would squirm and slide under aggressive riding. I even pushed the front tire at 110 mph coming out of a corner.... scared the crap out of me! When I ran BT002's I never had this issue on the busa. The busa will be getting a set of Q2's on it in the next week or so. But I have a set of Q2's on my 2009 1k and love them. I know the 1k is lighter then the busa, but riding them back to back, I feel more confident in them then the Pures! I rode the same set of Q2's at a VIR trackday on my 09 1k... and it made me a believer in them! I even almost made it to the advance group on them.... They stick and have great feed back!

Thanks guys! I'm going to call tomorrow and order a set or 4 :thumbsup: Anyone know the shelf life on these things :whistle:

I m excited to buy these tomorrow. I know they should stick better then my stock tires at same distance 4500k as my stock ones too. Then I m good to go. I don't drag knee but would like to feel safe out there.
Posted via Mobile Device

I rode the same set of Q2's at a VIR trackday on my 09 1k... and it made me a believer in them! I even almost made it to the advance group on them.... They stick and have great feed back!

09 1k track bike.... so jealous:bowdown: I almost took them into an advance group myself, and was really close to doing a novice race on them but my racer buds talked me into getting race tires.

I don't think I had reaced the "limit of what the Q2" had to offer, but when all the guys your pacing around the track are running a DOT race tire it kind of encourages you to follow suit.

I'm thinking of starting back out on Q2's this year (track riding) until my skills get back to where they need to be.

Not sure about the shelf life but these tires haven't been out long enough to get a bad one yet.

Back