Dunlop Q2's $222.97 OTD Competition Acc 3/8/11

I just got my Q2's from TJ at Riders discount.. $195 shipped, no tax.. excited again.. going to be a safe year for me this year..... Cant wait to get em on and ride...

I'm loving the Q2's and will probably keep on rockin them. Thx again to tufbusa for the heads up last year.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just got my Q2's from TJ at Riders discount.. $195 shipped, no tax.. excited again.. going to be a safe year for me this year..... Cant wait to get em on and ride...

I got a call in the a.m. from TJ! My set is on its way too! $199 to my door! :laugh: The busa will have new tires for the bash and riding season! And now another set waiting for it!

WarBird,
$199? Did you go with the 190/55? if so y? I asked Tj and he said the way I ride, just to stock with the stock 50 rear.....?

Yes I got the 190/55! I got it for its height and more tire patch area. I have the bike up an inch or so with adjustable dog bones and a plus 3 rear sprocket. I wanted more weight on the noise of the busa.. And raising the rearend does this. The plus 3 sprocket helped shorten the wheel base. I enjoy corner carving and this helped the busa do it better!

Ok,
I do not corner carve.. In philly there isnt a corner to carve around here anyway.. flat, straightest place on east coast it seems like. that makes sense.. If you didnt do the fender eliminator yet you should. that the back end and wheels just look outstanding now.

Back