Duke lacrosse team

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
I am sure everyone has heard of the alleged gang rape by three players on Duke Lax Team. This is really starting to irk the shid out of me, not cause the victim was black. Race has nothing to do with it. How do three guys rape someone with 43 other teamates friends, etc around, and nobody will come out and say what happened? Is the connection between teamates so strong to the point you can't admit that a crime has taken place?

The other 43 or however many know what really happen are truly chicken shid azz dudes.

I have a mother, sister, wife, and a daughter. You best believe that if my baby were in this situation, we'd have to line all 46 of them bastids up and start shooting till the 3 gave up, then they get to hang.

I won't even touch the racial implications.

At the end of the day, NO MEANS ............ HELL NO, KEEP GOING AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE.

What happened to men being men ??

<!--EDIT|Southside Playa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143778681 -->

yeah it is b.s. But just to let you know people are known to have a better chance of doing something stupid like that when they are in a group then by themselves. At least that's what socioligist beleive.

If they did it they deserve the harshest punishment. Surely these guys have mothers/sisters?!?!?

There are also other things that have come to light about that night: the behavior of the party goers to some african americans that were just walking by, stuff they said to women who were passing by.

But - they haven't been charged or convicted yet. The DNA samples law enforcement took should tell the tale.

The ironic thing is this is playing out during Sexual Awareness week at Duke.
rock.gif

Back