Dry kit for gen2 questions

Aly Kabil

Registered
Hello everyone,
I have gen2 all brocks bolt on, would like to install gen1 SS valves and springs in my gen2, change the stock pump with Bosch, lock the injectors 50/50

how many shoots I will be able to run safely?

As much as the stock internals will take... Should do a 100 shot with no problem. Some of the men on here are pushing the stock internals to the high 300s...

As much as the stock internals will take... Should do a 100 shot with no problem. Some of the men on here are pushing the stock internals to the high 300s...
WOOOOOOOOOOOW
I never expected that I can spray 100 shots safely on a gen2 just with changing the valves and springs and fuel pump...are you sure 100 shots?!?
with all stock internals

The internal seem to hold up pretty well. Guys on here with turbos are really pushing them. Take a look in the turbo forum.
Yeah I know about turbos can go for 300+ HP but NOS are hitting harder and what I read before that on turbos it can hold till 300 BUT on NOS can be 250 or 280 maximum I don’t remember exactly, but it was not mentioned if it’s gen1 or gen2 engine what can hold all of this power

and if you say 100 shots and the bike bike makes let’s say 180HP so now I can be in the red zone so better to ask and confirm than regret later

Nitrous hits harder if not ran progressively. You can progressively load it using the ECU Editor software. It's very easy. There is never going to be a definite answer, and the tune will always dictate whether it will live or die a quick fate.
I will use ECU editor for sure

Dustin what is ur setup?

I'm running the HTP direct port setup with the billet aluminum throttle clamp. I'm actually putting together a turbo setup right now and will be making the change in the next couple of weeks. I will be looking to sell the whole setup along with a big AEM ethanol friendly intank pump in the next 2 weeks or so.

Back