dropping the busa

hey man don't forget that you need a shorter kickstand along with that. Did the same to my bike, you are going to love it!

And someone just started a thread on the subject of a nice "Adjustable" kickstand for a great price and available from a "Sponsor" to boot! :thumbsup:

hey man don't forget that you need a shorter kickstand along with that. Did the same to my bike, you are going to love it!

yea i lowerd my 06 when i had it , but i take the kick stand to work cut it down and have it rewelded !

thanks

o ya got called to work so not going to hap tonight or sat. maybe sunday

Sho ENUF!!!...did mine with Brocks gadgets AND had a RUB...no click at Left Lock...worked and worked and worked on it...finally got it:banghead:...But it turned out nice i think

thats nice but didnt go that low , i took it down 1.3" in front and im ging down 1" in the back !

ok well i got her done ! 1st pic is factory hight and the rest are lowered

went down 1.3 in front and 1.5 in back !

DSCF0333.jpg

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0349.jpg

Sho ENUF!!!...did mine with Brocks gadgets AND had a RUB...no click at Left Lock...worked and worked and worked on it...finally got it:banghead:...But it turned out nice i think

That bike looks like one that ran the mile at Maxton :whistle:

That bike looks like one that ran the mile at Maxton :whistle:

was not me but would be nice !!!!!!! we have what is called the tx mile , you can search it , same idea just in tx !

Glad you finally got er :thumbsup:

and yea im glad its done too , and i still have all my fingers and toes , they may be busted up a little but still in tackt !

need some bulbs h9 specific , cant find them local or on the net except for ebay cheppos , !

Are you looking for the OEM ones?

was not me but would be nice !!!!!!! we have what is called the tx mile , you can search it , same idea just in tx !

and yea im glad its done too , and i still have all my fingers and toes , they may be busted up a little but still in tackt !

need some bulbs h9 specific , cant find them local or on the net except for ebay cheppos , !

Back