dropping the busa

Make sure you have something or someone that can stabilze the bike when lowering the rear

yea you tell me that now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did the front fine used some rachet straps , any way got to the back every thing was good till i tryed letting of the strap ro lower and aline the holes, well the bike sat on the rear tire , went down quick too

any way cut the **** out of my finger and i bent one of the dogbones so now i have to buy new bones !:banghead:

yea you tell me that now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i did the front fine used some rachet straps , any way got to the back every thing was good till i tryed letting of the strap ro lower and aline the holes, well the bike sat on the rear tire , went down quick too

any way cut the **** out of my finger and i bent one of the dogbones so now i have to buy new bones !:banghead:

That sucks

Try putting a floor jack under the bike just under the dog bones. and lower it slowly

yea on my 06 i had help but we did the same , used a jack to move the swing arm but no help this time

if it was not for my wife it would have hit the ground

any way gp motors in houston sells the bones , im going to pic some up in the morning :thumbsup:

used a jack on the arm? that wouldnt help....

i left mine on the side stand then jack up the bike by frame or whatever you can get it on close to the rear. you can tell when the weight is of the bones they have a lil side to side play.

yea ill be back at it tommaro i have to run to houston and get new bones ! will be recruteing a friend as well ! ill post up

later

Live and learn, hope the fingers in tact. Also check lock left and right to see if your grips make contact with the fairing. It will lock your front brakes.

i've lowered my busa and all those that had a jack (esp. a small jack) underneath..thats the way to do it. it really helps lining up the holes.

Live and learn, hope the fingers in tact. Also check lock left and right to see if your grips make contact with the fairing. It will lock your front brakes.

yea it just touches the brake , dont lock up at all so its good !

and i will be useing a friend and a jack today !

went to houston and got some dogbones 20bucks flast , so i will get them on tonight !

thanks guys

Sho ENUF!!!...did mine with Brocks gadgets AND had a RUB...no click at Left Lock...worked and worked and worked on it...finally got it:banghead:...But it turned out nice i think

Tracy's Bike Pics 005.jpg

Tracy's Bike Pics 010.jpg

Tracy's Bike Pics 003.jpg

Tracy's Bike Pics 006.jpg

HPIM2093.jpg

Back