Drinking in the bar...

Speed King

Banned
I was in the bar tonight and some guy thought I was trying to pick up his girlfriend.
He came up to me and asked me what I was doing looking at his girlfriend, I Said I was not.
He called me a drunk f'er looking at his girl friend and yea I was kinda drunk.

I wanted to kill the guy.

He left to go sit down at his table after he got his words in and I sat back down at my table.

As i was sitting at my table the thought of that f'er thinking that I was trying to pick up his girlfriend and trying to pick a fight with me got me angry.

I punched my table as hard as I could and broke it in half and his brother and him threw me out of the bar.

I was soo mad I wanted to kill them both.
I was not even trying to pick up his girlfriend.

Do I have a drinking problem? Yes, i probably do.

I think he tryed to pick a fight with me cuz I looked like a victim.

I just don't understand people these days.

There's many ways to handle that situation. The best usually involves sleeping it off.

Then the next day get some C4, an igniter, a bear trap and 1 packet of ketchup. Next you go and find his.....................

Yes, there are a lot of people with that mentality these days. And the same guys get picked on and picked on until they explode, and then they're the ones who get into trouble with the Po-po.

So you broke a table and him and his brother threw you out of the bar? Did that fight he was trying to pick happen? Cause that would of been his opportunity.

You know you could of been daze staring and not even know it. Those spaces can appear anywhere when I'm in a drunken thought. :laugh:

Just stay out of the bar. Nothing but trouble from bars anyways. Allways a group of guys,the regulars, that think they own the place. Add alcohol and you have instant a holes

this will make you feel better...:laugh:

beer-goggles.jpg

Do I have a drinking problem? Yes, i probably do.

I just don't understand people these days.

Sounds like you were a victim...of someone getting the better of you. Brush it off man, he is worried about other guys looking because that's prob not something he can hang on to.

I would have told him:
No I not trying to pick up your woman , a few year back I was so drunk I had sex with a sheep and I was just wandering if she was the offspring.

You know what the best revenge is? Laughing at the guy and continue to drink your beers as if it never bothered you.

Trust me, dude will go back feeling like a punk and mulling it over all night

Back