drag boots

Quiksilver

Registered
So my bike is almost ready for the strip. I was looking for race boots and came across the joe rocket pro street boots perfect! Well they are no longer being made. Didn't really find any others that came close some suggested bates but I just don't like the look. Anyone have recommendations.

Try ebay :beerchug:

Sometimes your able to find overstock or stuff people never got around to using put up for sale that has been discontinued in stores

I've been searching and it boils down to bates or regular boots/shoes. I'm sure regular track boots would work fine, a replaceable slider would be awesome though.

That was one of my top pics. I seen some really nice ones but not sure I would want to be dragging them across the asphalt lol. Joe rocket seems to make some good looking products for a decent price.

I use to wear the sidi drag but now wear the joe rocket prostreet boot. I use to sell alot of the sidi boots, import price became crazy and now no longer available for import due to cost.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let tall know what I went with. I got the Joe rocket velocity v2x riding shoes. A Lil on the cheap side but I feel they have some bang for the buck. Feel like they will protect and look pretty good to boot. Lol.

Back