Daily riding boots?

I have the JR Big Bang: zero complaints, ample protection and comfortable enough to walk around in.

With boots like these, getting rode is a daily occurrence.

Heidi_Montag_Heidi_Montag_pics_Heidi_Montag_tits_2.jpg

:whistle:

cheers
ken

Been using the icon motorhead for 5 years now. No issues just ugly and a little bulky off the bike. I just ordered these from speed and strength, Ill let you know how I like them.

2010-Speed-and-Strength-Moment-of-Truth-Shoe.jpg

I have the Icons and they are awesome. They have very good ventilation too. You can feel the air moving while you ride.

i wear the JR big bang.very comfortable,low profile toe for easy shifting.feet stay dry if ya happen to get caught in the rain:beerchug:

A daily riding boot really depends on the weather in your local area. I wear Sidi Vertigo or Alpinestar WebGortex boots depending on the weather and temps. They are both very comfortable to ride and walk in.

I tried the Icon Chukka, to bulky for me.

I went with the Alpinestars S-MX 2 Boot. Comfortable and cool. I wear them to work at least 3 days a week.

I also have the Alplinestar S-MX 2 boots. They are by far the best piece of gear that I have. Saying a lot with the Dainese leather jacket & X-11 I also have. The boots slide on easy and seem to provide quite a bit of protection. A little on the expensive side but worth every penny.

Back