MotoCross Boots?

dirtbike boots are much bigger,bulkier and sitffer than roadracing boots. my dirt bike boots do not allow enough ankle movement to ride my street bike with.

dirtbike boots are much bigger,bulkier and sitffer than roadracing boots. my dirt bike boots do not allow enough ankle movement to ride my street bike with.
Ok, thanks for the info... I also noticed there weren't any vents on them, must be pretty hot inside em.

The dirt bike boots are to thick soled to be able to feel the pegs since they are made for hard landings, and not near as flexible, My SIDI race boots are alot thinner sole than my Fox DB boots. :thumbsup:

The dirt bike boots are to thick soled to be able to feel the pegs since they are made for hard landings, and not near as flexible, My SIDI race boots are alot thinner sole than my Fox DB boots. :thumbsup:
Gotcha, well it's a shame I'm cursed w/ big feet. It took me 2 days of searching just to find these... and I can't even use em going by your input.

This should help you out some, I too am a size 16 foot, I bought the same type you pictured from alpinestar, i think mine are tech3, I have had them for over two years, and I gave up on trying to break them in. I could ride with them on my street bike but I had to adjust the shifter up two spots, and it just never worked out for me. But If you have any luck finding something us living big foots can wear please:please: let me know!!!!

This should help you out some, I too am a size 16 foot, I bought the same type you pictured from alpinestar, i think mine are tech3, I have had them for over two years, and I gave up on trying to break them in. I could ride with them on my street bike but I had to adjust the shifter up two spots, and it just never worked out for me. But If you have any luck finding something us living big foots can wear please:please: let me know!!!!
You got it!

Mike, well you got my looking and since I am down from a recent surgery I spent all day searching. I found out that Harley Davidson offers size 16 in almost all of there street boots. But there not track boots like im looking for. I placed a call to Alpinestar and requested they send it up to the heads of the company that us with bigger feet are wanting some road racing boots and not the motocross ones they offer. The guy on the phone did tell me they have been researching and considering this for a while and will pass it along. Not that this will help much but it looks like HD is the only boots we have for an option now...

Back