Cycle Gear "Bilt" brand boots

vailes3705

Registered
Anyone here ever try the Cycle Gear "Bilt" brand boots. I'm in need of some new boots for the track (drag racing). While shopping around on the internet I came across some Bilt Circuit Racer boots that are on sale for $59.99 which is over 60% off regular price. Thought about getting some just because they are so cheap but I know most of the time you get what you pay for. I'n not concerned with comfort since they will only be used at the track and not for everyday riding. I guess my main concern is weather not boots so cheap will pass tech or not. Anyone with experience with these boots please advise. Thanks

dont know about their boots, but the Bilt Circuit Racer leather glove I bought were decent quality...the stitching could have been better, but they protected my hands well enough for what I paid for em!

I ended up buying a pair from the link. Got them in the mail today. They aren't a-stars, but they are a nice option to my more casual riding shoe I have.

Bought a pair for my Son a year or so ago - I wear 'em every now-and-then; not A*Stars or SIDI, but for the price, not bad.

Thanks for the responses guys. Went ahead and orderded some this morning :thumbsup:

I dont think you'll be super impressed with bilt but, you won't be disappointed neither. I have a pair that's over a year old and were crash tested and still holding up good.! Good luck!

Back