Cycle gear bike night

StrtRac3r

Registered
I guess the cycle gear bike night has started up again. The last Thursday of the month, BBQ and vendors out there. I'll be trying to go if I remember in a few weeks.

StrtRac3r

Registered
I've been to the local unsupervised spots.... Just not to the ones at cycle gear or hooters. Anyone gonna go?

98crewcab

Registered
I'll be there for January's meet...with a buddy as well:) me on my gen 1, him on his gen 2. have a gift card for Cycle Gear just burning a hole in my pocket.....

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
The last one they had here a local suspension guru helped set your suspension for $30. Several riders had it done and couldn't believe the difference. Jinkster helped me with a little fine tuning of my own:thumbsup:

StrtRac3r

Registered
pack mule said:
The last one they had here a local suspension guru helped set your suspension for $30. Several riders had it done and couldn't believe the difference. Jinkster helped me with a little fine tuning of my own:thumbsup:
I'd pay 30$ for that. But they r doing that along with some other stuff at the shop. Called and they said if everything goes perfect they can b done today. But how often does that happen.

StrtRac3r

Registered
Man. Been gone a long time and just getting back to find an old quote. I missed this one. When is the next?

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lynx