Down for the year, maybe longer

Glad this thread got re-opened. As I stated in my recent posts in this thread that I had contacted Big-G and although I have not talked to him in a bunch of months for a falling out that I had, that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or H.org. Goes waaayyy beyond that! I have to give total props to George for 1: accepting the fone call that I placed out of the clear blue, not having contact with him for a long time now. He immediately responded to my pleadings of getting a resolve to this whole mess outside of what XXX could do or not do.
For this, I cannot thank you George for what you have done to help justify this whole mess.
He has completely been a big factor of getting a resolve to the problem at hand, and Sam ,I and George, have come to a conclusion that this thread only has one purpose thust far....
To NOT bash XXX anymore here in this thread , but to only move foward to Sam geting his bike back so he can ride it!
I thank all the people that have been here to support you Sam, and just lets keep this thread on a positive note.

Again, I have no problem saying that George and EBC has gone above and beyond to help bring a resolve to this, and for that, I am very greatful for. Mostly for my good bud Sam!
Please lets keep this on the positive side as it has turned.....
Brendan
bowdown.gif

And John, thank you for your support...I love you man....

Sam- I am glad to see things are coming together, is there anything left that I can help with? Maybe I can offer services, I own a Collection Agency, maybe some calls to XXX?

been wondering about the info myself...but whatever.

Sam-so glad to hear that Frootloops workd out n you will be getn your bike back in order soon! this is awesome news bro, cant wait to ride with ya this summer!
beerchug.gif

now-do we havta hold our breath, or you guna TELL us what color you're spraying the bike this time?
rock.gif
firedevil.gif

I suggested this one. Sam has a black frame. Get the inner panels done also.

thumb_up.gif

He likes blue.
dunno.gif

r8

post_57_69528_pic31347.jpg

Ethics, morals and standards.

Glad to hear it Sam. Still waiting on pads and a dust cover from GoldenChild then I will ship a complete set of calipers. Hold on to yours because I need the banjo fittings and banjo bolts returned to me. Getting low stock.

Ship everything at once.

Teaser pic attached.

r8

<a href="http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t51/runeight/?action=view¤t=012-1.jpg" target="_blank">
012-1.jpg

<!--EDIT|runeight|1208296614-->
OMG!!!!! Those look fantastic. They are gonna go great w/ the black frame. I'm with Brendan, I love you man
cool.gif

clap.gif
 I'm very excited for you Sam. GREAT news.

A huge hats off to Big G.
hello.gif
 He has gone far and beyond what anyone would expect.
beerchug.gif

I can't wait to see some after   after pics
laugh.gif

Holler out if there is anything else needed.
thumb_up.gif

DO NOT LET XXX OFF THE HOOK.....
guns.gif

Chris
Thanks for the offer Chris.
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Well,
Sam I am glad that you are taken care of.  Please let us know if this goes astray...
Also, please update on the actions or lack of action on the part of XXX, I am interested in ensuring that the entire story of your experience is told.  In fact it might not be a bad magazine article...

I have said before that the reality is that the .oRg and EBC are inextricably linked; this is proof of that.  The door has never been completely closed from either side; though admittedly it has come close.  I want to thank George for going well beyond what is required of him... it is good to see the members being taken care of.
Shawn, nothing has changed since I PM'd you last. So there is no update available.

oh, you durty lil fugger....i knew this was comin......whatever Im sneakin over to frootloops' n throwin up pics on YouTube!
firedevil.gif

Update

Just shipped out my parts today. $110 to TX. Alot cheaper than what I thought it was gonna be. To make things even better, I got a payment to my paypal account from EBC for the entire amount. George even paid extra to make up for the paypal fees. Once again, Thank you George.
beerchug.gif

Update

Just shipped out my parts today.  $110 to TX.  Alot cheaper than what I thought it was gonna be.  To make things even better, I got a payment to my paypal account from EBC for the entire amount.  George even paid extra to make up for the paypal fees.  Once again, Thank you George.
beerchug.gif
clap.gif

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

Won't be long now.
cool.gif

r8

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Update

Just shipped out my parts today.  $110 to TX.  Alot cheaper than what I thought it was gonna be.  To make things even better, I got a payment to my paypal account from EBC for the entire amount.  George even paid extra to make up for the paypal fees.  Once again, Thank you George.
beerchug.gif
clap.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Won't be long now.  
cool.gif

r8
Cant friggin wait. Might still be able to make the PA ride in June

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Back