Double Bubble... ?

Nice pics Brother :beerchug:

(uh-oh, don't provoke him, he's going to post pics the blue/silver all over the place. :rofl: :laugh: :rofl: )

Here's the DB for comparison's sake.

displayimage.php

I think they are hideous as far as the shape goes but I like most of the designs and they change the aerodynamics of the bike which Suzuki spent many 1000's of hours in a wind tunnel designing.....if you don't like the wind on your face flip your lid down...next time you smack your forehead on one youll wish it was lower...oh wait most of you have helmet laws..lol j/k j/k yes I live in Indiana and we have no Helmet law, only on bike night @ hooter do i go without a helmet! you cant obstruct that view now guys come on....LOL if you look my screen is stock and I painted it, i don't look through it anyway, unless it rains, bu then thats what i have a face shield on my helmet for, I'm thinking about painting my next stock one with a ghost skull that I can see through its eyes...and the rest would be opaq

Last edited:
The part number for the Suzuki Factory sport touring light tinted screen is 990A0-60004. I paid $68 plus tax at my local dealer. We'll see how it looks and I'll post pics when installed. Wardie

I know it's aan old subject but it's still a good one I recently got my DB from Phasnit for my bike haven't been able to try it as far as wind goes

Attachments

• Black Busa 2.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Black Busa.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 176
It looks like a DB. I think what's throwing us off is the siler piping the previous owner applied to the shield. Wardie

If you ignore the silver piping- assuming that's an add-on, I've have to go with a normal Zero Gravity Double Bubble dark smoke.

Not puig, powerbronze, yana shiki, etc.

Here's the lite smoke Zero Gravity Double Bubble I use in winter. Pretty similar. Want one, you can buy them here & I'll send one out. :thumbsup:

displayimage.php

where to get that sport touring model
I can't seem to locate one at the dealership they said no
such critter exsited

Hi
I ordered my Zero Gravity Sport Screen from 1tail.com (see link below)
all the way from South Africa and got prompt delivery and good service

http://www.1tail.com/sa/cart/detail.asp?pg={9312658E-A7BA-4C59-8ADF-5F329978CFC1}

The part number for the Suzuki Factory sport touring light tinted screen is 990A0-60004. I paid $68 plus tax at my local dealer. We'll see how it looks and I'll post pics when installed. Wardie

Sorry Dude but it looks more look a double bubble!

81c82dd2-017a-4426-bcb2-b5f4318270f2.jpg

I prefer the ZG Sport Screen for wind protection and actually like the looks of the bike.
However I prefered the Puig DB look on my Busa.???

Picture 008.jpg

Back