Double Bubble... ?

Stock screen is BEAUTIFUL...it follows the curve of the nose PERFECTLY. The DB totally kills the curve of the nose and looks extremely OUT OF PLACE.

Say what you want about function, but what I just said about look is true, and if you don't believe me...well never go into the business of building choppers... cause all I ever hear on American Choppper is: "it goes nice with the bike, it follows the curve real nice." So if you can't follow curves with your eyes, you sure won't be able to build 'em.

The only aftermarket screen that seems to keep the curve of the nose fairing is the sportech (not the V-flow) but the regular one. (There may be others, but I can't think of any.)
Word dude.....I say keep that babies curves nice and smooth.

All of you DB Haters need to get your eyes checked....  
biggrin.gif
  DB Doesn't belong?  Sh!t follows the lines better than stock, allows an un-obstructed view of the gauges, and actually functions as a windscreen, something the stock screen just cannot do.  Not to mention the ZG DB actually improves your vision when tucked.  Stock screen is such a distortion heavy POS I consider it a hazard...  
laugh.gif
I agree totally!!!!

DB, stock.......... heck, i just took mine off. Gives it a clean look.

Not.  

DB all the way.:cool:

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108942306 -->

I have a Zero Gravity sport touring screen, I wanted a higher screen for instrument visibility, wind etc. but the Double Bubble didn't do it for me (not high enough.)

I don't hate the DB, I think it fits the lines of the bike OK. Maybe you don't like it because there are so many of them out there?

Lannie Settles
where to get that sport touring model
I can't seem to locate one at the dealership they said no
such critter exsited

All of you DB Haters need to get your eyes checked....  
biggrin.gif
  DB Doesn't belong?  Sh!t follows the lines better than stock, allows an un-obstructed view of the gauges, and actually functions as a windscreen, something the stock screen just cannot do.  Not to mention the ZG DB actually improves your vision when tucked.  Stock screen is such a distortion heavy POS I consider it a hazard...  
laugh.gif
I have to agree that the stock screen is very distorted when you are looking through it.
smile.gif

I have a Zero Gravity sport touring screen, I wanted a higher screen for instrument visibility, wind etc. but the Double Bubble didn't do it for me (not high enough.)

I don't hate the DB, I think it fits the lines of the bike OK. Maybe you don't like it because there are so many of them out there?

Lannie Settles
where to get that sport touring model
I can't seem to locate one at the dealership they said no
such critter exsited
They exist. Ive never tried one personally. Do a search, several board members have them.

Parts411 has them.

http://www.parts411.com/acb....tPage=2

I’m not to fond of the look of a DB and prefer the stock lines .

But after riding with a DB for a while I discovered at very high speeds it gave me a turbulence on my head .I think that if Suzuki spent so much time perfecting the aerodynamics of this bike that a DB would probably mess it up . I went back to stock and it seems much smoother , I get a lot of air hitting my helmet but it’s smooth not turbulent . Just so you guys don’t think im crazy I find at highway speeds the DB is good but at extreme speeds (260Km/h-300Km/h) is where the turbulence occurs :whistle:

I just ordered a Suzuki Factory sport touring windshield with a light tint. It rises like the DB but the edges look alomost stock. I think visually this will look better and work just as well. Wardie???

Is there ANYONE out there who COULD see the gauges with the stock screen?

I can now that I put a Corbin seat on. I'm 6'0" tall too. I actually had a DB but went back to stock because of the buffeting with the lower seating position of the Corbin.

No Double Bubble for me. I haven't replaced the windscreen on my Busa yet, but I got a zero gravity for the Duc. I think it looks much cleaner.

I love 4 year old threads...

That's awesome. :laugh:

I have 4. I like the Zero Gravity SR screen the best, just flows with the bike. The Busa is one of those bikes that looks fast standing still. The stock screen is an engineering afterthought and butt ugly (my humble opinion of course :laugh:). Mainly it looks the best from a visual standpoint. Don't mind the airflow although once it's below 40 degrees, back to the DB. :whistle:

Btw, anyone need a Zero Gravity screen, click here and I'll send one out. :cheerleader:

Back