Double Bubble... ?

It took a little gettin used to, but I'm startin to like. Besides, the increased view of my dash way outweighs my feelings on looks.

I don't care for the way they look either, thats why I still have the stock screen. I may end up getting one though so my shift light fits on the top of the dash a little better.
wink.gif

I like the looks of the DB better than the stock....

Your aminority with regard to this dude
biggrin.gif

I have one and I like the looks much better than the stock one. Also it diverts a lot of air away from you.

I like the DB profile - better airflow.

Gotta disagree on this one. IMHO looks and function are much better than stock.

Dude I am with you totally on this one. I can see the purpose of it and I am sure it does cut down on the airflow but I think it's one ugly motha fugger. I bought the zero gravity SR screen in dark smoke for my busa and it looks hella good. I will deal with the air hitting me for the looks.

IMO, the stock screen in no shape or fashion can compare to the Double bubble!

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: "I'm an idiot!"|1109425598 -->

they look stupid.. hehe I hate em'. That being said.. I want one for long trips.. but I would take it off as soon as I got back and put the orig. back on.

I think this topic needs a poll.. it's not nearly as one sided as I thought it would be when I first opened it.

I have a Zero Gravity sport touring screen, I wanted a higher screen for instrument visibility, wind etc. but the Double Bubble didn't do it for me (not high enough.)

I don't hate the DB, I think it fits the lines of the bike OK. Maybe you don't like it because there are so many of them out there?

I've got the Sportech V-Flow and love the looks of it. I like the fact also that it is higher than the stock. Now I can see the gauges.

I think the stock screen looks the best....but I'm 6' 5" and wanted to be able to see all of my gauges and went with the Zero Gravity.

Back