Dont know much about this bike

ditchdr

Registered
I have a guy calling me to buy his TL1000 for 1500 bucks, He is hard up for cash, only i am not ot keen on the TL. If I remember right it is a v motor bike and pretty fast. Has 23K miles on it, freash paint. Pretty much the 1500 will cover half the paint job.. Anyhow what are thre good anf bad about the TL's?

yea 1500 is like buying a good full exhaust get it and part it out if anything or ride it till its dead post some pics if you can
beerchug.gif

its a 2000 I think, not sure if it is a tl or a tls, it has full fairings if that helps. I will call him later this afternoon and tell him i will buy it.

My buddy has a TL1000R....BAD AZZ!!!!! You want to talk about a wheelie bike!!!! BUY IT!!!

SLAPPA!99 Thought I forgot didin't ya!Oh no! What's that! is it..is it..
hijack.gif
Arghhh! Run fo yo lives! pirates!
hijack.gif
hijack.gif
hijack.gif

hijack.gif

hijack.gif

hijack.gif

Jusr rode it home. Pretty nice bike, pleanty fast. I will try ot get some pics up soon, haveing to deal wiht the a/c drain line in the house leaking right now..

clap.gif
clap.gif
Enjoy your new toy...I told the wife I would love to buy one of those..." What the hell do you need another bike for?" So I guess I'm not allowed to get it...
thumb_down.gif
thumb_down.gif

clap.gif

thumb_down.gif

Jess has given up on the "what do you need more bikes for" issue. I will go over it real good then detail it, and put it in storage with the other bikes. I told him i will hold it for 2 months before I try to sell it.

I would like to keep it, but right now I am not hurting for money, but I am also not where I want to be money wise either. With the lay off in January, Jess told me I am not allowed to buy ANYTHING. So I reckon were doing better money wise since she said ok when i told her i was buying it lol..

Back