Dont know how it happened !!!

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Been looking to buy a used red or red/black Busa for several weeks with no luck. Went to look at one today and brought this home instead. Sure doesnt look like a Busa to me !!! Anyway, probably wont be posting much more here as I have to hit the ZX14 forums and get some tips. Its a 2006, completely stock, 3,000 miles and it was cheap. Anyway, this is a great forum and you guys are all top notch. Good luck to you all and I will probably be back in a year or two !!!

ninja.jpg

What the................... you dont have to leave because you bought it, hang around.

Enjoy it! We don't care what you ride as long as you are ridin'.

Please examine the frame area for cracks. That's a prime year for that disaster. This isn't a joke.

Read up on the ZX14 forums. You'll see what I'm talking about.

How about a revue on that 14 when ya get a little seat time.I'm not brand loyal with bikes.Well...as long it's Japanese.

hang around...

As long as you have the passion to ride.... who cares.... we even have a member who likes Vespa's (Don).

hey man you ride you might catch little hell but all in ood clean fun. Hell look at my screen name. I will ride anything as long as it is fast...

but sweet ride hey if i send you some brauts can you cook them on them there fancy grills you got
just kidding man stick around some really grt people ok alot of people who will give you there shirt off there back if you need it

So you Bought an Inferior Product
laugh.gif
Nobody is Perfect
peace.gif
After you get done Trying to Make it Ride Like a BUSA.....You Will Be Back !!!
biggrin.gif

I bet you got it cheap, they're still laughung at you. J/K hope you stick around no reason to leave because you chose a slower product, after you get some practice in on your training bike you'll move up to a Busa.
thumb_up.gif

I bet you got it cheap,  they're still laughung at you. J/K hope you stick around no reason to leave because you chose a slower product, after you get some practice in on your training bike you'll move up to a Busa.
thumb_up.gif
That's What I Said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask My Nephew Tony... After He Wrecked his ZX-1400. Rode my BUSA. Now is Shopping for an 08 !!! It's A Perfectly Natural Process !!!! SO DON'T FEEL BAD !!!! You WIll Eventually SEE THE LIGHT
please.gif

Yes stick around

Signed
NINJA EATER
wowold.gif
biggrin.gif
You will be able to give valuable insights. Most of my friends are riding 12's and 14's

eh, as long as you are riding who cares?

my cousin had one of the first that came out. he ran into issues with heat, so watch that. others will be able to point you to other things to look for.

cousin has since changed over to his second busa. i think he's trying to hang around the popular kids...
laugh.gif

Nice bike! I'm in Springfield. Shoot me a PM if you ever want to hook up & ride
beerchug.gif

Back