Donations to the site

Sounds good... You might consider grandfathering some of the early 2002 Members though, that hang around and are here that just do not post a whole lot... Just a thought...
smile.gif

Sounds like a good plan, the only thing I can think of is maybe adding a little 'pip' next to the names that contribute a $20... Nothing Fancy, just a little Gold Hayabusa Emblem next to the regular pips... That could be cool...

The info on this site and the fact that you don't have to rip thru piles of worthless posts is worth the 20 bucks and more, so I'm all for it.

I also think re-occuring charges would be a great idea... If a member so desires it would be handy to have $5-10 a month Automatically billed to a credit card.... $5 Monthly "Donation" would keep some cash flowing in...

Ya know, I donate $20 this month, then the rest of the year I donate $5 a month. $75 a year? That's about what the paper costs, and hell I spend a lot more time screwing around here than with the newspaper...

I think it is a good idea. Alot of great info here and sounds like alot of work for you. I say go for it. Let us know when it starts.

I think donations are a great idea, and don't worry about giving something in return cap...you do enough by keeping the site up and running!

When do we start?

I'm down, the information on this site has saved me more than 20 bucks in busted up parts.  Just let me know how to pay. Paypal works, maybe just like you do the merchandise??

<!--EDIT|Hackabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105020546 -->

Cap, sent you $20, paypal....but don't know if I really need the increased e-mail acct, just happy to do it. You run a great board.
smile.gif

I with rev about the 5 buck a month reacurring. I know on other sites they actually have give aways, but in order to particpate you had to be a paying member. ie gixxer.com. They also offer personall webpages for a monthly fee. I would be interesting in doing that, but im not sure what all goes into doing that. just my opinion.

Don't like the idea of reoccuring charges to be on the site. Donation based as a start may work just fine for what Cap needs to cover.
wink.gif

I'm in!! Just let me know where I need to send the money to, and it's on its way.

well either way its whatever just let me know.

echo

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105067152 -->

echo not sure what happened here.
count me in to.  
cool.gif
  nothing in return required.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105067227 -->

Back