Donation method??

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I was gonna donate some fundage seein as how someone was good enough to send me a marble. However, when I attempted to donate the paypal link said it was only able to do an instant payment which would require a credit card. Since I have my paypal run through my checking account I cannot do this. Is there another way I could donate? I pm'd rubb but he hasn't answered yet

If you have a paypal acc. you should know, that you don't have a back up credit card, then they wiil issue a echeck to the receipiant and it will take 4 business days to clear...or if you have a ATM card issued from your bank? you can use that as a credit card, but you have to log in and the activate your numbers to it...

well EXCUSE ME massa, i's be usin paypal for some time now but i's did notice sumz things on the donation prompt on paypal that echecks are not accepted so's once you's tells me how i's be donatin then i's be sure ta do it

I'm sure the old fashioned cash, check or money order would be accepted. I'd have to go pull up an old receipt to get Cap's mailing addy, but ping him or RSD and I'm sure they can give it to you.

I'm sure the old fashioned cash, check or money order would be accepted.  I'd have to go pull up an old receipt to get Cap's mailing addy, but ping him or RSD and I'm sure they can give it to you.
Ya,we accept just about anything...chickens,goats,your first born,bike parts,you name it.

PM sent to Redkat.

RSD.

I donate blood twice a month so they can flush out RSD's alcohol laden stuff just to keep him alive!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Yo RedKat, since no one else did it yet, lemme be the first to say, "Thanks for your contribution!" Without the generous support of our viewers, like you, we'd have to show videos of Klondike and Snow to raise funds. (or some sad stuff like that)

I used my debit card. Speaking of which I should send another donation in on payday it has been awhile since I sent anything and only once at that

well EXCUSE ME massa, i's be usin paypal for some time now but i's did notice sumz things on the donation prompt on paypal that echecks are not accepted so's once you's tells me how i's be donatin then i's be sure ta do it
well, if they don't except the echeck, I don't know that...but, if you register credit card or debit card to back up your bank account? you don't have to do echeck or waiting period or anything...just for the future reference...Is this clear?
rock.gif

Back