DON"T FIX IT IF ITS NOT BROKEN!!

briXXer

Registered
Well myself, babusa, charlesbusa, and busahaya all dyno'd our bikes on sat and myself on sunday also. since it was all on the same dyno, same operator and conditions it was fair. we all had PC's, air filter, but had different exhaust systems. babusa had a custom map. and the rest of us i dont believe had the proper maps loaded. I run a 2 brothers dual exhaust in mine though.

heres the outcome..
brixxer...162.37 hmf dual himounts
babusa...162.29 full akrapovic
busahaya..158 yosh trs 4-1?
charlesbusa...155 yosh 4-1 not sure which model.

heres the kicker.. i went back and played with the PC's buttons and richened it up just very little and dyno'd it again on sunday..OMG it wasnt depressing it was EMBARRASSING!!! i dropped 40 hp.. it came out to 122.8.. nonetheless to say i put the pc back to where it was!!!!!

the bike that won the dyno shootout for the weekend was a 99busa with 163.4 hp.. i was hoping i could squeeze 2 horses more to win but instead went the other way. sooo once u get that map in there.. save it and dont fug with it!!! unless ur somebody like johnnycheese that probably has access to a dyno right then and there....

Nice. Glad to see the HMF on top.
smile.gif

Time for a custom map...
wink.gif

I have the TRS and Busahaya has the Tri-Oval

babusa i think can back me up on this but the hmfs were the loudest.. and as the revs climbed they were screamin!!!! the pitch in them climbed. they sound really different when under a load and you are pretty much behind them listening. rather than just reving it while its sitting there.

babusa i think can back me up on this but the hmfs were the loudest.. and as the revs climbed they were screamin!!!! the pitch in them climbed.  they sound really different when under a load and you are pretty much behind them listening. rather than just reving it while its sitting there.
HMF was the loudest.....those #'s are just HP we didn't get any torque #'s. My bike had been dynoed before at 161.9, are bikes were dynoed back to back to back (Charles,BA,Busahaya)

We don't expect any more comments that the Black/Blue Busa is the fastest
tounge.gif

so the HMF's are just slip ons using the stock header? I like the look of dual, and I would think that you would get more power from a full sys. but I see slip ons vs full and slipons have more many times

babusa i think can back me up on this but the hmfs were the loudest.. and as the revs climbed they were screamin!!!! the pitch in them climbed.  they sound really different when under a load and you are pretty much behind them listening. rather than just reving it while its sitting there.
HMF was the loudest.....those #'s are just HP we didn't get any torque #'s. My bike had been dynoed before at 161.9, are bikes were dynoed back to back to back (Charles,BA,Busahaya)

We don't expect any more comments that the Black/Blue Busa is the fastest  
tounge.gif
This coming from the guy with a custom map. Not a level playing field...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Slip ons only make a 1-3 HP difference and more noise....don't waste your money. Buy a full system and a Powercommander.

briXXer has a HMF full system....all four of our bikes have full systems and PC's

hhhmmm what a surprise the Yosh piped bikes made the least HP.
face7.gif
Just like I was telling someone when they was talking about how great the Yosh was.
biggrin.gif

the yoshimura tech that gave the seminar said that bikes that are 1000cc and larger should run a dual exhaust.. but if not then make the single exhaust a little bigger..

there was a guy sunday morning that dyno'd his sat with yosh slipon's and no PC hooked up and pulled 160.. then hooked the pc up and loaded the map for it. dyno'd sun and dropped 4 hp

does JC give custom maps if we give him the bike specs
rock.gif
(Not expecting a free one
wink.gif
)

...I definetly would not mind a custom map!!
cool.gif

Hey no hindle....i demand a re run

WOW HMF, love to see a dual high mount HMF with 2 BigBirds on it see how that would do, and damn suprosed the yoshimura tri-Oval did not do well wonder if it was an HMF Dual High Mount with Yoshimura Tri-Oval dual tips what it would produce hp/tq wise on both and HMF dual high BigBird(if it could be done) as well as HMF Dual high mount with Yoshimura Tri-Oval Dual Tips. Hmmmm something to think about.

<!--EDIT|FAKK2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115175112 -->

Also are all the intakes equal???

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115180408 -->

Back