Does your busa make you smile?

Absolutely!! I have owned a lot of bikes and I can honestly say that the Hayabusa is my favorite street bike hands down!

YES EVERY TIME I WALK BY IT! :race: Every time I ride it!! :race: Every time I pin the throttle!!!:race: Every time I cruise on it!!!!:race:

Yep, Every time I twist the throttle! I let my father ride it for the first time, you should have seen his eyes when he came back from a short ride... :shocked:

makes me happy and my wallet sad.... although, I'm sure it makes Powerhouse happy with all the business I giv em

All I have to do is open the garage and I'm smiling. If I pull her out of the garage and go for a ride, then it brings up a chuckle. Since I'm in Germany and I get to ride her to the full potential legally, the smile stretches so wide that my helmet starts to crack.
I sure wish they had a super highway here. I was like you. Every time I looked at mine I would grin. Man I miss my bike.

I did some work on my friends' Ducati 996 n then took it for a ride, nothing compared to my Busa, I immediately handed his bike to him and I said "you test it", I'm done! :laugh:

Back