Does this smell?

Wedding gift huh! I searched the public records for Mr. Bert R. Lentz and guess what.......? Never applied for or recieved a Marriage license in the State of Washington. I searched all the way back to 1980... Plus, I called the court trustee. Same find. Guys if this duck has webbed feet and quacks its probably not a zebra....

Don't waste your breath calling Bank of America.... They are for the most part "No Help"......

Good work ks...

You've got to wonder, though, how many must fall for this sh*t?! I mean, this guy's going through a few hoops to made up stuff, falsify documents, etc...he must be making some dough or he wouldn't be doing it...

Feeling sorry for the guys that fall for it...
blush.gif

Sounded good until send a depsit before you come. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm strange.

Vin # is made up.....
Ok, not exactly... I just didn't want to post up everything I knew. But, here goes.... IF this guy had someone else buy the bike from him then they would know what state the bike was purchased in and which dealer prepped it.... That's all I'm going to say. Kent you have e-mail.

lot of spelling mistakes on the addresses....fishy....I have a store up that way...I can have someone go check it out if you like...any title I've ever seen includes zip codes, as well, and would not say "USA" for any reason.....this is a scam, IMHO.

Tim

Hey Tim, how ya doin? Thanx for the info. This deal is a bust but I am still looking. I will be very cautious when I buy and will have some one check it out 1st if it's long distance.

I know we have a member from Bellingham just cant remember who.

I am still waiting for a reply from this guy as I emailed I was coming up Sunday with no deposit just cash.

Sometimes it is funny to see how long you can mess with 'em. Sour deal from the word 'go!'

In my business I get paid to pay attention to the details and the on detail I see which may be of no consequence is that my paperwork form the factory to the dealership and then the BMV and even the insurance company has the bike listed as a Suz GSX 1300R not Suz GSX R1300 as his title does. Oh and hey share the bank account Number with everyone and we can scam the scammer, we'll drain him out faster than a Modded Busa in the Qtr. mile.

Love the cell phone number... Registered to
rock.gif
? out of Seattle Wa; part of the International Telcom company. Probably spoofed that name as well.

that "title" doesn't look real.

There's no zip code. Mapquest has no record of "Linden WA" either.

+ the weight? that's one super light Busa!

why not drive up and tell him you're taking it for a test drive. "just around the corner....."
wink.gif

Aww hell, just at a glance.

Wrong paper edges for the title, incorrect number of perferations IE there aint any as WA has so many per inch cause they have ta seperate it.  

No water marks as required on vehicle titles.  Wrong color

Incorrect title number registry for WA in upper right corner.

Wrong type of font on title as required in newer titles.

Spelling errors.

Broken english on normal conversation indicates middle east or asian background.  Everyone else even the french and spanish uses our slang correctly.

Odometer indicated as actual on left and seperatly as "1" on the right center.  Improper title format.

Build of the vin is not totally correct at a glance check digit doesnt add up right, digit for year is a number and should be a letter.  If I had stopped this and was working hed be wearin nice jewlery bout now.

Listed USA after Wa in the address why? there is no other WA in another country that would need to be IDENTIFIED in the address.  At least Ive never noticed it before.

Wish I could see rest of title.  03 titles should have holograms visible in the color scheme.

Anyway.  scam obvious IMO

Oh and if he didnt pay for it, it was a gift there should be no reason to sell it for a baby on the way.  Not making payments to have to worry about.

See example just not WA but part of the UNIFORM requirments.

certificate_of_title.JPG

http://www.franklincountyclerk.org/Forms/PDF/newtitle1.pdf

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108686337 -->

Dayum....you know your shid pretty well, ICE.

Can I check ya if anythin seems fishy when I buy new?

I'm about 20min from that town. If I can help let me know.
Mike, thanx for the offer but I am not going to buy from this guy. However if you wanna have some fun go see if this guy even shows he may not even be in that town.

here's his adress which Rand Mcnally says ther is no such addy on that street.

103 Kwanzan Drive city:Lynden state: WA
Zip: 98264.
Phone # 206-203-6312

Here is more of his email crap :

Me : Bert, just a suggestion but I dont think email is secure it may not be good to put your bank account # on email... and I can come up maybe next week. Hows about you get a disposable camera send it to me and I'll develop them here? Walmart has em for like $5 shoot the whole role I can pay you for the camera even if I dont buy the bike, I just want to be sure it's just what I want before I drive all the way up there... Or video would be ok too if you have a video cam just shoot some close up footage and mail it to me would be just great. I also have 2 very dear friends in seattle that may be able to come up there to see it for me but I have to check their schedule. Thanks buddy - Kent

My address is :
Kent
XXX XXX St.
Chico, ca. 95926

Him : Kent ,
I think you should probably know that the payment to a business account is a refundable payment...and this is what i was thinking when i ask you for a deposit couse when you will come here to see it and if somehow you will not like the bike you are able to retract the money back...
So about the pictures i have few more for you i put them in the attach.
Another thing is that i found a company here is WA www.nationalsystemdelivery.com and i have a suggestion for you....i mean i can go with the bike to ship it with them to you.
Once the shipment begin and i give you the tracking number of it you can send half of the payment to my account and once you receive it and agree to wait about 3 days to ride it and send back the other half for it.

I will look forward hear back from you...the idee with a movie with the bike is good but i will to find a camera....My number is 2062036312 when you wish drop me a call to discuss more.

Bye,
Bert Lentz

Me : Bert, Good news, looks like I can be there by Monday. If you could send a few more close ups of the bike, that would be awsome. I dont need you to remove the bike from cycle trader but I ask if you would at least hold it overnight from Sunday to Monday, I have a friend in Bellingham that can come on Sat and give you a cash deposit, I dont want to deal with the bank. I will arrive with cash and pay the full price if everthing checks out to my liking. You are 766 miles from me so it will take all day Sunday to get up there. If for some reason you sell the bike before that please email me or call my phone right away. Dont worry about me if it sells this weekend before I go up, there is another one for sale in L.A. but I like your color better.

I need a couple more things please The name and phone number of the dealership you mentioned in your ad.

Thanks again really looking forward to getting another busa. - Kent

Him : Hey Kent ,
It's ok with me to come or send somebody else but the think i don't understand from you is that paying to a business bank account you can get at any time the money back as this are refundable payments.
The fact is i have few buyers but i would like to make this deal with you....this is the reason i keep asking you for this deposit cause i do the some with all my potential buyers. At this time i have you in and some other guy from SC so if one of you will send the deposit of 1k just to keep the bike for him then i make the deal.

So do let me know as soon as possible so i can know what i have to do.
Regards,
Bert Lentz

Me : Sorry Bert, You seem like a nice guy but there are just too many internet scams to send any money and $1000 is a lot. I have bought bikes and cars before and usually $100 - $500 is a deposit, that a buyer is not going to throw away but $1000 is a partial payment. I'll call you Friday or Sat to make the arrangements for my firend's visit and my follow up. Thanks for your understanding and I am still waiting or the photo's...

Thanks - Kent

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still no more pics, and no name & # of the "local dealership" i just keep playin with this guy to hopefully tie him up so he keeps his rip off vitims to a minimum.

mad.gif

Lets all flood his e-mail & cel phone !
biggrin.gif

Back