Suzuki Finance Gave Me a Signed Title

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
I recently sold my SV1000s and his bank paid that bike off and requested that they get sent the title to that bike. HSBC sends the titles to both bikes with the leinholder releases signed. Bank sends me the one for the Busa with a letter stating that they are unsure why the title was sent to them. I still owe money on the bike.....wouldn't it be just peachy if they closed my account too?

I recently sold my SV1000s and his bank paid that bike off and requested that they get sent the title to that bike. HSBC sends the titles to both bikes with the leinholder releases signed. Bank send me the one for the Busa with a letter stating that they are unsure why the title was sent to them. I still owe money on the bike.....wouldn't it be just peachy if they closed my account too?
yea about like lightning striking you twice in the same year.... guess they felt you were good without collateral huh?

Doesn't make any sense to me because the bikes were on separate accounts.

I have the title to my bike with no leinholder showing on it. Still owe over $3000 on it.
Courtesy of the Zuk credit card.:thumbsup:

Don't get too excited. They will likely discover the mishap months down the line and try to come after you somehow. But until they do, ride it out playa.:laugh:

HSBC sent me the title to my Busa right away after buying it. I asked them why they did so and they told me that they dont keep titles like traditional banks do.

Im, a repo agent. Just to give alittle advice, not telling u what to do. Keep paying ur notes r u will be seeing the repo agent in ur state. Ive ra across several banks that make that mistake. Next thing the ppl see is me. They will also hit u wit penalties and report u to the credit bereau. Believe me they will hurt ur credit.

yab.. don't be late with that hsbc credit, they raise your interest so high you will poopy in your pans.:laugh:

Oh, don't get too excited. It's a credit card, not an auto loan. It's just like getting a cash advance check from your credit card and going to the dealership. You'll get the title, but you owe the credit card money. That's why they don't ask for your insurance card because they don't care.

Mines financed on the card as well but I never got the title, just the registration...man I feel ripped off now,lol.

Just checked my account online, says I still owe money :( Says nothing about sending my title.:moon:

Back