Does this smell?

what a turd....it's a pity that some people actually fall for this.
mad.gif

Hey HB, I realize you're looking to replace you crash, but why not wait for the end of auction. I bought my used Busa on E-bay, after he provided me with every document that I could run through the system. HB I have another Idea. Let's flood his trailerhome.

<!--EDIT|7th Gear
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108696216 -->

I am pretty sure it's a scam, the certificate of ownership is fake. I have three of them sitting in front of me, first one was issued in 2003, second one in 2004 and the last one in 2005. The first two digits of certificate number start with 03..., 04... and 05 as per years they were issued. They also have 10 digits instead of 11. They also look different from his, they Say "State of Washington" at the very top and the middle of the page and "VEHICLE CERTIFICATE OF OWNERSHIP" in larger letters right below it. Everything else is also composed differently on the page. My three certificates are all identical even though they come from three different towns and countys (Everett, Snohomish County, Port Angeles, Jefferson County and Renton, King County)
Hope this is enough to convince you that his certificate is fake.
mad.gif

Thanks my friends it's been ineteresting would like to do something to stop this guy... The last time I found a fake online I strung him along for a while then blasted him, scum of the earth... kick his butt!
mad.gif

What a complete terd!  look at these pics he sent as a request for close ups

This one is a polished extended Swing, frame with a pipe, the original sales ad is a stock exhaust and not polished!

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108708431 -->

bertlentz2.jpg

And whats this a turbo dump on a stocke bike? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRG! I wanna head up there just to make his life miserable. But he probly doesnt even live there. Cel number is a Seattle number. hmmmm the Hunter should become the hunted... hmmmmmm ...
rock.gif

bertlentz1.jpg

Cats outa the bag...

Me :  Bert you are so full of shxx, how many guys have you ripped off?  Fake title, photos of different bikes and you are gonna be exposed. I have passed the word,and notified the authority's. I hope you get jail time and worse.

Him : Kwnt ,
I don't know what are you talking about and secondly you are full of shxx i told you can come here or send a frind of you.
Bye

Must be drunk or something ...  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108735750 -->

Kent, I urge you to report all the information you have to the local authorities. Give them bank accounts, cell phone numbers, names, & copies of all your correspondance. Make them help in this case by suggesting you suspect ID theft (Bert R. Lentz) and Bank fraud with the business account. Also, suggest the perp is using another stolen ID to use his Cell phone! I'm sure he's paying that bill with more stolen ID credit or money he's gotten from other victims......
900-4th Ave., Suite 2000 • Seattle, WA 98164-1012 • 1-800-551-4636

Kent, I urge you to report all the information you have to the local authorities. Give them bank accounts, cell phone numbers, names, & copies of all your correspondance. Make them help in this case by suggesting you suspect ID theft (Bert R. Lentz) and Bank fraud with the business account. Also, suggest the perp is using another stolen ID to use his Cell phone! I'm sure he's paying that bill with more stolen ID credit or money he's gotten from other victims......
900-4th Ave., Suite 2000 • Seattle, WA 98164-1012 • 1-800-551-4636
I am on it! Thanx bug.

If you haven't already, notify the bank, too. Most banks and especially BofA takes fraud very seriously and they will pursue the investigation to the ends of the earth whereas law enforcement is pretty thinly stretched. Not to say DON'T notify law enforcement but just saying ALSO discuss it with the fraud prevention department of the bank.

This kind of scam is going on all over e-bay in recent months. The idea is for them to get you to transfer money to their bank account as soon as they "prove" that the article is in shipping. Scammers were doing this a lot with pianos from overseas.

And yeah, I can't believe people actually part with their cash before verifying on big ticket items. There are plenty of escrow companies out there to be used for this sort of thing.

Glad you're blowing the lid off his scam attempt.

--Wag--

If you wish to contact the FBI, you may do so by e-mail at seattle@fbi.gov, by telephone at (206) 622-0460, or by writing to the FBI at 1110 Third Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101-2904. Information will be kept confidential if you desire.

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108748224 -->

Truely amazing brother bug, thanx again.

After several calls to state police and a afew others including the bank there in Lynden. ( the bank lady was very cool too ) I was refered to the local PD. The officer that called me back was great and sounded very interested and his son just bought an R1 ... so he's gonna follow up. He had the guys SS # adress was the st he gave me but not the right number. And I thought for sure he said the guy was born in "41" but maybe he said he is 41.

Anyway if nothing else we will have caused this guy some grief. Thanks to everyone for your input, especially the "Bug." - Aloha

UPDATE :

Detective just called again and a man named Bert lentz lives in Lynden and is 64 years old and never even new what a Hayabusa is... ( detective was under cover and acted like he was interested in buying a busa )  poor real Bert is being used...

More Angry now!   I am gonna get this guy. They are tracing the cell phone # to Seattle and are tracing the bank account #'s

Go get em!  
guns.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108755935 -->

UPDATE :

Detective just called again and a man named Bert lentz lives in Lynden and is 64 years old and never even new what a Hayabusa is... ( detective was under cover and acted like he was interested in buying a busa )  poor real Bert is being used...

More Angry now!   I am gonna get this guy. They are tracing the cell phone # to Seattle and are tracing the bank account #'s

Go get em!  
guns.gif
way to go Kent. nail this guy. You didn't give him you address did you?
rock.gif

Back