Does this smell?

I think Justintime2 is from that way, but I could be wrong...
Good memory!
smile.gif

Hmmm the title date shows a date for 8/19/03 and the actual miles as 2931. I'm not sure about your state but in NC even on a replacement title it still list the MILES on the date it was originally bought. In other words if this story is legit either he didn't register it new out the crate it would have been registered with 000 miles, he waited till he had 2931 on it and hasn't ridden it at all since then, since it still says 2931 miles on the OD, or ---well the list is too long --CAN YOU SAY SCAM
rock.gif

Geeeeeshhhhhhhhh! a deposit just to come and look at the bike.That alone smells & has SCAM written all over that deal.I wish I lived near him just so I could stop by,personally pose as a serious buyer and then deliver a can of WHIPP-ARZZZ.

<!--EDIT|Gerald
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118965344 -->

Yea, we had figured this smelled from the start way back in Feb... NOW, the darn thing has reappeared only this time different picture, same title, different owner, same state and city..........

Yes the cycle trader ad got pulled along time ago but ebay is hard to contact. I tried but it says "not a valid item number" maybe they red flagged it already?
rock.gif

Anyone know how to contact ebay the easy way?

Back