does it seem especially quiet here?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Seems many of the regualrs are not posting this weekend. I hope they are out riding or enjoying offline life and havent fallen victim to the latest rash of internet bugs. I mention this because usually my replys fall halfway down the page over the course of a regualr active day and right now things have stagnated. Anyone else notice this? Maybe I'm spending too much time indoors right now due to crappy weather. Just wondering if the net if funky for some. My folks AT&T dial was unable to reach half the net yesterday. Hope all you regulars are out having fun and I want to see/hear about some great rides you got in this weekend!!
smile.gif

Had the same thoughts myself. Hope everyone is enjoying themselves!
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah ... it's riding weather in Maryland ... taking a break to watch some bike racing on Speed Channel now !

It's summertime Bro, Things allways slow down a little right around this time of year. Everyone is out playing... Or watching MotoGP in my case... Good Stuff... Rossi once again just amazes me... Hayden still up there, 5th today i believe...

I have been walking around naked all weekend trying to recover from the cuts. I heard you gain five horsepower by shaving your entire body but, I guess I should have used Nair or Waxed. Maybe I need to get Pac to give me some pointers, lol!
laugh.gif

I was gone most of the weekend... and will be this next weekend and then one after that....

Last week I was plagued with migraines...I ended up missing nearly 1/2 of the work week (hence I wasn't HERE to post!)...

Got some riding in this weekend, cleaned the Busa from top to bottom...went for a late day ride on the boat with the kids...just been busy!
smile.gif

Double post...sorry...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088425530 -->

Got a new bike thursday...checked out for a few to get some quality miles in....see "240 rear tire" thread in general bike....
biggrin.gif

Glad to hear it, everyone!!!! I sat at home and played online first person shooters while it rained!! :p
smile.gif

The best way to figure out why some aren't posting is watch the weather channel and see what the forecast is in some areas. Bad weather=mucho posting.....nice weather=....crickets.......crickets........
tounge.gif

Back