Does anyone here understand how our nation was formed?

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
When speaking to people, I often find that they have no clue about states rights and why they are important. The mere notion that states are meant fo balance the Federal Government seems to be lost on most people. They are slowly losing freedoms and they have no clue that it's happening. The Founding Fathers warned of us of such situations, which is why they designed the Constitution to provide all rights to the States that are not designated to the Federal Goverment. Yet every day we seem to lose more rights, and the Federal Government does it in the name of security and progress.

Please shout out if you see what's happening here. This isn't a tinfoil hat moment, it's a simple matter of politicians that want to usurp your rights in favor of their ill gotten gains.

The Federal Government has been overstepping its Constitutional authority so grossly and for so long that people think its their job to take care of us. We are rapidly becoming a country with a Royal class (Congress and the Executive Branch) and the commoners they rule over.

-Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

-I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.

-My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.

-The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

-Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.

Thomas Jefferson

The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.
Adolf Hitler

Federal versus State's rights has been a struggle since the ratification of the Constitution. I am more worried about our "rights" in general.

Your helmet thread is the only law I want in the books. Do I want the goverment to tell me what to do? No. But I will fight for a helmet law. I will vote against any other stupid laws made up by people that have no clue about motorcycling.

Von, I'm on your side. Just not with the helmet laws. :beerchug:

When speaking to people, I often find that they have no clue about states rights and why they are important. The mere notion that states are meant fo balance the Federal Government seems to be lost on most people. They are slowly losing freedoms and they have no clue that it's happening. The Founding Fathers warned of us of such situations, which is why they designed the Constitution to provide all rights to the States that are not designated to the Federal Goverment. Yet every day we seem to lose more rights, and the Federal Government does it in the name of security and progress.

Please shout out if you see what's happening here. This isn't a tinfoil hat moment, it's a simple matter of politicians that want to usurp your rights in favor of their ill gotten gains.

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately when you have UNIVERSITY GRADS. that do not know how many stars are on an American Flag and kids can't ride their bikes to school with an American Flag because it might offend some Mexican Students. This is what you GET :down:

I thought the Civil War, put a limit to "States Rights"......meaning the state does not have have the right to simply "opt out" of the United States of America.

I thought the Civil War, put a limit to "States Rights"......meaning the state does not have have the right to simply "opt out" of the United States of America.

That's kind of irreleveant since no government would ever allow a state to simply vote itself out of the union. It's ironic to see how the Supreme Court views such things, because while there is obviously an inherent right to leave, they can never set the precedent. So if your state wants to secede, it's goiong to be a fight. Today it would probably be a legal battle, but in the end, I think a state could easily leave if the majority approved. texas is the most likely at this point. And they're one of the few that could sustain themselves and trade with the U.S. as an autonomous nation.

Florida will never secede unless theme parks become a valued commodity. :laugh:

I am thinking that we need a corrective action team to straighten some things out. Bleeding hearts think we should spend a couple milliion $ sorting out the azzwipe that just killed the peeps in Ohio, ya, the dumbazz that had the surving daughter tied up in his basement....and showed the way to the bodies in the hollow tree, & their dog too. If our country had the grapes it was founded on, we could solve that problem for pocket change... and not hose up due process in the meantime, few trusted peeps review the case for an hour, crank him the same afternoon... throw his azz in the tree. Repeat as necessary, 13 trillion in debt, we need to get smart.

none of the above is going to happen if we keep letting our politicions run the program. They dont listen to the poeple anymore. Also when we have completely worthless non natural born citi like obama running our country we will get no were. He needs to be put in prison for treason against this country. Me personally i think we need to remove the whole lot of em and start all over with some real people who wanna listen. Not some idiots with stock in oil, power, water, the auto industry. Real people. Like we busa riders:) I also say we take away there wonderful health insurance and make them shop around like we have to. Let them pay for it like we have to. When they retire from office let them find another career like we have to. Not make even more money off the backs of we poor americans who slave away till the day we die. I always wondered is there some reason the president needs to make 400000 a year? we pay for all his trips. His food while on the trips, his lawn care, janitors, maids, his security, his hookers, his kids education,end who knows what else. Why should we also give him a salary? I also wonder why it has t continue when he is no longer in service? Hell i quite my job or get replace or laid off i am sol. Why whouldnt he have to look for new employment. There i ranted ....VIPERBLUEBUSA for PRESIDENT!!!

I am thinking that we need a corrective action team to straighten some things out. Bleeding hearts think we should spend a couple milliion $ sorting out the azzwipe that just killed the peeps in Ohio, ya, the dumbazz that had the surving daughter tied up in his basement....and showed the way to the bodies in the hollow tree, & their dog too. If our country had the grapes it was founded on, we could solve that problem for pocket change... and not hose up due process in the meantime, few trusted peeps review the case for an hour, crank him the same afternoon... throw his azz in the tree. Repeat as necessary, 13 trillion in debt, we need to get smart.

sorry, but I like the idea of a public trial....and judgement by 12 of my peers.

the reason the process is screwed is the people on the jury's.....

we elect judges.....and we elect the people that appoint judges. if the legal system is screwed its our fault.

i try to not talk politics and drink at the same time, but:whistle:
:40__s:beerchug:0__s:beerchug:0__s:

i will say this.

have ya ever broke down the word politics?
poly=more than one.
tick=a blood sucking creature!!

:drink::drink:

i've said it once, and i'll say it again.
get involved in your legislature. give these folks a call sometime, they represent you. tell them how You fell on issues, don't just gripe at the bar.
work together with other motorcycle rider groups - "Together we are strong!"
big brother may not be watchng you, but you Should be watching him.
join groups like NCOM, MRF, Modified Motorcycles of America, and your local Motorcycle Rights org, be it ABATE or BOLT or many others.
and last but not least.
i think Bob Marley had it right when he sang
"Get up, Stand up, Stand Up for your Rights. Get Up Stand Up, Don't Give Up The Fight!"

and thats my 2 cents in a barrel.:usa:

now i want another beer.:laugh:

Last edited:
Back