rock.gif
If you have to ask, then your'e not ready for a Busa
Soooo True!
+2
thumbs-up.gif

+1
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

All that power comes in really handy when you want to scoot past a distracted driver in a 3 ton car in a matter of a second or so.

Any modern sportbike has more juice than most riders will ever really use. They all can go north of the speed limits very quickly. It's up to your own level of responsibility - thus, if you have to ask....

Hands down, I feel safer on this bike that most any other motorcycle.

Man i love the HP when i was bring him home had to zip a little to get by trucks hate to be on the highway and trucks all around Hit a little throttle no more trucks in and out. Bam

For a minute there, I thought your story was going to end badly. I prefer happy endings(no pun intended). to answer the question, "wis great powa come great wesponsibility". I went from a cruiser to the Busa! the saying is true, "once you go (BUSA) you never go back!"
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah, need all that power...infact, this time I need more, cuz zx-14 is very soon to be born out on the street...so, I'm thinkin of a turbo...boostinbusa, Buya
argue.gif

Do you want it? YES.Will you actually use it on a regular basis? NO way. But its a nice bike and you will like it a lot.Get ready to answer a LOT of questions from random folks off of the streets.Like "Is that a ninja?" How fast does she go? Etc etc

"so after that long review, I ask just a simple question... DOES ANYBODY need this much horsepower? And do I really want it?"

if you hafta ask?...you probably wouldn't understand.

The question is .......Do have enough money to pay for all those speeding tickets you're gonna get ?
wink.gif

Never once did I feel anything but confidence aboard the motorcycle.
And never before did I realize what it was I was riding until just now...
those are FAMOUS last words dude-take from sum1 who's been there, done that...playd around all day with my boy on his ZX-12R n even did a top speed run on a 2mile bridge; I walked away from him doin 185 on his speedo, he couldn't believe it. Then met up with a buddy on his 600Gixxr-long story short, while chasing the 600 sum 20 mins. after flyn down the freeway in COMPLETE control of bike i'd ridden some 3000mi already, i lost it in sum corners goin like 40-50mph, less than a 1/3 of the speed i'd been doing. flew off bike, barrel-rolled like 15 yards in a TEE SHIRT, n f&#kd up my brand-new bike that I THOUGHT i had under control. U have no real idea of what that bike is capable of, and how fast things can go wrong on it...my dealer nicknamed these things Sucide Kings for a reason.

Like the deer hunter who opens his gun safe knowing full well that his 30./30 is plenty enough gun.....yet he still reachs for his .300 Win. Mag. with a sick smile as this hunter also knows that...sometimes?...even "Too Much" is never enough.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

To me, it all depends on how you use that horsepower. Like others have already expressed, when getting out of a tight spot on the freeway it is invaluable. I like having the options of either braking or accelerating in an instant to get out of a jam. If one is inexperienced or immature on the bike however, it could very well become too much horsepower in an instant.

Well. that seals the deal. Yep. Knockout blow for more HP. Do you need it? That's for you to tell us, my man.

Back