Doesn't feel good

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
I was to meet my friend at a grand opening of a INCREDIBLE PIZZA place in my town. Thats actually the name. He was already there waiting in line said there is nowwhere to park and that some bikes are parked in the yellow lines and the head of the parking rows. So I roll up all geared up the lines are HUGE on both sides of the doors of the place. So Im rolling through slowly because of the cars in front of me and looking for my friend. Man ALL eyes where on me it felt good and made me feel all warm and gooey inside
tounge.gif
And then ofcourse when it was all done and over walking out getting geared you get that person that comes up to you " Nice bike, how fast you gone?" and says several 'nice bike' comments and repeating to others that "He has no room...etc" after I told him the bike travels a great deal of distance so fast that I need alot of room to go fast. And ofcourse upon leaving I gave the crowd a couple of fists of clutched throttle :-D

I love the attention too but as I have gone along I have noticed a few things, most of the interested people are newbies or non-riders...not that there is anything wrong with that.

I had some guy come up to me and asked if his girlfriend could sit on it ,,,, I said yeah,
what on the bike? muhahahahahaha

I should have took her for a ride but didn't have a spare lid.
biggrin.gif

At my job there is an R6, an F4, 2 ZX-9's, and a chromed-out R1. Yet whenever I walk out (I'm usually one of the last-leavers) there is usually a group of co-workers gathered around my bike. Mind you, the only thing I have done to mine is clip off my mud-flap and change the windscreen to a PUIG T.S.

Love it or hate it, the Hayabusa demands attention.

At my job there is an R6, an F4, 2 ZX-9's, and a chromed-out R1. Yet whenever I walk out (I'm usually one of the last-leavers) there is usually a group of co-workers gathered around my bike. Mind you, the only thing I have done to mine is clip off my mud-flap and change the windscreen to a PUIG T.S.

Love it or hate it, the Hayabusa demands attention.
What color is your Busa?

An elderly couple in an Accord were eyeballing me yesterday at a red light.........tons of looks, Its great.

DD you must have been up here by me, all old people and always looking.

Yeah the attention is great. All the time I have girls that I don't even know or haven't know very long asking if they can have a ride. And then it's also fun to stomp the ego of high school age import guys that think their cars are fast.

I was in the stealership last weekend and another gentleman that was buying some parts saw me in my Hayabusa jacket carrying my Hayabusa helmet and decided to ask me, "Is the Hayabusa fast?" with a straight face! I wanted to crack up!
laugh.gif

yeah i was leaving work last weekend i'am about to get on da busa when a guy and his girlfriend comes up to me says. whats that thing go 210mph.i corrected him 186.
everbody loves this thing.
beerchug.gif

Love the looks you get from eveyone. Can't help but get that shid eating grin on my face when I get "is it fast".

Back