Do your wives ride?

Neither my wife nor kids (grown and married) ride and I'm actually glad of it. I'd be too distracted with worrying over their safety if they were riding with me or along side of me.

Encourage it. A riding partner is cool.. It may make you closer to her.
I agree, My wife has an SV650S and just started on her own bike last year, she droped it a few times, nothing major though, more damage to the bike than to her (skinned her knee 1 time). We get along much better now that we have something else we both share an interest in.

Encourage it. A riding partner is cool.. It may make you closer to her.
I agree, My wife has an SV650S and just started on her own bike last year, she droped it a few times, nothing major though, more damage to the bike than to her (skinned her knee 1 time). We get along much better now that we have something else we both share an interest in.
Awesome! My wife has the SV650S, too. That fit her the best out of all the bikes we looked at.
thumbs-up.gif

My wife used to ride back in the pre-kids days, but lost interest once they came.
sad.gif
I even have a 250 Ninja I keep around in the hopes she'll reconsider someday. I wish I had your problem.

The wife is good on a snowmobile and atv rider but I'm worried about 2 wheels so I recently ordered her a trike and she's taking the motorcycle course. She's 5'4. I wanted to do a busa trike for her but ended up with Bourget's trike. It's the one on his site. www.bourgets.com. I attached a picture of my buddies wifes trike in Fla Daytona bike week. What a blast. My mother rides a buell.

Trike__busa_and_hoss.jpg

My wife got her endorsement 2 months agao. Going to get her a bike May 1st. Leaning toward a Kawasaki 500. Also got a $250,000 life insurance on her and $500,00 on me. It's bad enough to lose your spouse, but it's worst when there's no back up. Gotta be prepared.

encourage them!  riding next to each other is the best feeling in the world!

<!--EDIT|TXBusa05LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144011232 -->

1.jpg

My wife rides a silverwing scooter and I also have a daughter that rides a ninja 636 and my son has a busa to.Wifey is going to MSF school in june.

my wife rode a 600 Katana for 3 years we just purchased a new honda intercepter for her. She has concerns about both feet on the ground and the intercepter still allows this. Of course I worry about her , but the time we spend riding to-gether is great. We are planning a little trip to South Dakota this year I will try to hook up with a few Busa's when we get there .

usn04limited

Andy Ridley, son of the owner of Ridley Motorcycles is a friend and client of mine. Man they are anal. They take a lot of pride in their bikes, do it right.

Wifey doesn't want anything to do with bikes. I wish she would ride.
Same here, bro!

What's ironic is that she bought me a bike for a wedding present. We would go riding together ALL the time!

Now that we have 3 kidz...she wishes I would get rid of it. (funny thing is....she green-lighted the Busa purchase! Go figure!)

Mine rides a 750 vulcan. I understand about being worried and all, but it kinda makes you realize why your parents, and wives, and a lota other people worry bout us on the Bus.
blush.gif

just bought mine a 96 vulcan 500. paid 1400.00. today was her first lesson and i must say for a 115 pound girl that can't boil an egg she did great. she got up to 4th gear at our near by mall that is closed sundays. if she learns to ride and loves it we will get her the 650r ninja. it is very low to the ground.

<!--EDIT|busa1018
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144032212 -->

Bought my wife the classes, she passed, got her license, bought her a 02' Buell Blast new in 03'(that's what they learned on in class). It has 57 miles on it this year... But we can't sell it, she's gonna use it... She says so!

Let her learn...

My wife (then girlfriend) used to ride dirtbikes with me. She kinda just putted around the trails. Until, one day, she stalled her newly rebuilt bike ('80 CR250), got pissed, and when she finally got it started she gassed it way too much and did the biggest wheelie I had seen up to that time. Of course, she had never done a wheelie before and had no intention of doing a wheelie. For the grace of God, she didn't get hurt, but that was it. She rode up to my truck and said "That's it! No more dirt riding for me!".

She will take one of my kid's dirtbikes around the yard for a spin once in a while but that is the extent of it.

I did ask her if she wanted a street bike but she says she doesn't have an interest in it.

Maybe in the future.

My Wife rides a CBR f4i. She is 5'3", we had it lowered. It is her 3rd bike - started on a Katana.
She is a Mother too - late 30s, but keeps up w/ the Busa. We are getting ready to start track days together as well.

Lisa___Galveston.jpg

200 mph. Thats great she'll do track days with you. My wife won't go over 100. Here's a pic of her new trike. At least it's some what bad a##.

05_329c.jpg

My wife rides and loves it... Started out on a Vulcan 800 Classic

post_6_87770_800_classic.jpg

Back